Mark Sanchez Is Hitting This

The Gun Of Bavaria

Not ugly, but I expect better from my QB.

You are at the Super Bowl, attending a party. It's getting late, you decide that you would like a little taste. You have the pretty damn cute sure thing sitting right there or you can go mining for a quick upgrade that may or may not pan out, leaving you to go back to your room to snap one off. You take the sure thing, take the points.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread is funny..

i initially just was happy that there were some guys here who preferred curvy gals vs skinny gals.

how anyone can say that the girl in the beginning of thread is ugly is wacky.... as are those who say that some of the curvy girls since posted need bags on their head...

frankly non of the women posted deserves a "bag" over their head.. ok so helen thomas has seen better days, but the woman is either 89 or 90 yrs old.. OY! And Janet Reno would probably look better with contacts and a new haircut..

ANYWAY.. lets see pictures of you studs.. since you wouldnt "hit" that... :rolleyes:

or lets see some of the women you get with.. since you can do so much better..lol

gg, haven't you learned by now that 98% of this talk is just false bravado.. Virtual high-five kind of stuff.

Oh please. This is Britney/KFed with the gender roles reversed. Without even getting into how she looks, there's a lot that's unsavory about Mark dating some cheesy, washed-up no-talent from an awful reality show who, incidentally, stays in the media by getting flouted by various C-list douchebags. In sum, she's a mo-ped.

I had no idea she was some reality show attention whore.. but I couldn't care less who or what Mark Sanchez dates or sleeps with. you guys are ridonkulous if you do.

i still love how ppl insist on what is attractive and what isn't. if you don't like blondes, small t1ts, etc., ok fine.. that doesn't mean someone else who does is wrong. You understand that concept, right? That was my point.

I had no idea she was some reality show attention whore.. but I couldn't care less who or what Mark Sanchez dates or sleeps with. you guys are ridonkulous if you do.

i still love how ppl insist on what is attractive and what isn't. if you don't like blondes, small t1ts, etc., ok fine.. that doesn't mean someone else who does is wrong. You understand that concept, right? That was my point.

I would never dare say a woman was "ugly." It cruel, it's petty and it reflects poorly on how I feel about my own awesome self-image. My only issue is that the girl in question here is very likely of dubious intent in coming after poor Mark Sanchez.

Look at it this way. This would be like finding out that your best friend was dating...me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.

Its funny to make fun of too thin or too heavy, but the bottom line, if you want to live longer and avoid illnesses, these are the height/weight tables.

Sure, some wil lsay 'too thin etc', but as a society we are accepting over-weight as 'normal' now.

Think back to Good Times with JJ and his Mom. There were fat jokes about her (Esther Rolle) all the time. Now when you watch 'TV Land' and see repeats, she looks not so heavy. We are getting used to obeses.

So for longer healthier lives try to get your body to meet these criteris:

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

this thread is funny..

i initially just was happy that there were some guys here who preferred curvy gals vs skinny gals.

how anyone can say that the girl in the beginning of thread is ugly is wacky.... as are those who say that some of the curvy girls since posted need bags on their head...

frankly non of the women posted deserves a "bag" over their head.. ok so helen thomas has seen better days, but the woman is either 89 or 90 yrs old.. OY! And Janet Reno would probably look better with contacts and a new haircut..

ANYWAY.. lets see pictures of you studs.. since you wouldnt "hit" that... :rolleyes:

or lets see some of the women you get with.. since you can do so much better..lol

hairyman_0.jpg

Its funny to make fun of too thin or too heavy, but the bottom line, if you want to live longer and avoid illnesses, these are the height/weight tables.

Sure, some wil lsay 'too thin etc', but as a society we are accepting over-weight as 'normal' now.

Think back to Good Times with JJ and his Mom. There were fat jokes about her (Esther Rolle) all the time. Now when you watch 'TV Land' and see repeats, she looks not so heavy. We are getting used to obeses.

So for longer healthier lives try to get your body to meet these criteris:

http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm

According to that chart, most male athletes are obese. Darren Sproles is like 5'6 185, I wouldn't say he is obese but he is way past this chart here. I wonder if for females this chart likewise is off. Leon Washington is what, 5'8 200?

I assume for non-athletic people it's probably very accurate, although honestly those are some very light weights for men there. If you even lift weights once a week you probably are way beyond it, or at least you'll be in the "large" section. For the women it looks more accurate especially since most women, at least that I know, don't put on a lot of muscle.

But there is definitely a healthy weight to have. Actually, in the past, it was considered more attractive for women to have a little weight on them, if you check out for instance the old renaissance paintings of aphrodite and such, you'll see women were generally a bit bigger. If you watch an old show like Twilight Zone from the 60s, you also notice that the women generally look far healthier and while they aren't carrying the weight from those renaissance pictures, they are generally better built/fuller than what you see in fashion magazines/super models now.

America is in this really weird place where there are definitely a lot of obese people and overweight people, but at the same time an unhealthy weight is also promoted of too much thinness.

I would never dare say a woman was "ugly." It cruel, it's petty and it reflects poorly on how I feel about my own awesome self-image. My only issue is that the girl in question here is very likely of dubious intent in coming after poor Mark Sanchez.

Look at it this way. This would be like finding out that your best friend was dating...me. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA.

What her intentions are? Please. Mark's a big boy. Play with fire, get burned and all that.

And trust me, finding out that my best friend was dating you would be way WAY worse. lol.

According to that chart, most male athletes are obese. Darren Sproles is like 5'6 185, I wouldn't say he is obese but he is way past this chart here. I wonder if for females this chart likewise is off. Leon Washington is what, 5'8 200?

I assume for non-athletic people it's probably very accurate, although honestly those are some very light weights for men there. If you even lift weights once a week you probably are way beyond it, or at least you'll be in the "large" section. For the women it looks more accurate especially since most women, at least that I know, don't put on a lot of muscle.

But there is definitely a healthy weight to have. Actually, in the past, it was considered more attractive for women to have a little weight on them, if you check out for instance the old renaissance paintings of aphrodite and such, you'll see women were generally a bit bigger. If you watch an old show like Twilight Zone from the 60s, you also notice that the women generally look far healthier and while they aren't carrying the weight from those renaissance pictures, they are generally better built/fuller than what you see in fashion magazines/super models now.

America is in this really weird place where there are definitely a lot of obese people and overweight people, but at the same time an unhealthy weight is also promoted of too much thinness.

yes lift weight would probably put iu in large frame as muscle mass grew..

and atheltes are a excpetion i agree,,these charts , agin, are mainly indicators of helathy weight to live longer..doesnt necessary mean society wont view as 'too thin'..i wpould rather be viewd and referred to as too thin and live longer than the alternative ;)

Why do you think so many women have weight issues? What is portrayed in the media as "perfect" is completely unattainable and, as you correctly stated, unhealthy.

Trying to achieve this "perfection" leads to a vicious cycle of dieting and ultimately, failure.

I never understood the facination with anorexic blonds. She has the body of a 10 year old boy.

No thanks.

Give me some a*s and titty please!

Actually, she could lose about 5 pounds. :D

But not bad. Not bad at all. Suitable for mounting.

And I never understood the fascination with fat a$$es and huge breasts. :P

Why do you think so many women have weight issues? What is portrayed in the media as "perfect" is completely unattainable and, as you correctly stated, unhealthy.

Trying to achieve this "perfection" leads to a vicious cycle of dieting and ultimately, failure.

nothing wrong with a nice cushion, need something to grab onto:p

I think you two are agreeing with each other. He said that being underweight is promoted--presumably by the media. Which is what you are saying too, I think.

You are at the Super Bowl, attending a party. It's getting late, you decide that you would like a little taste. You have the pretty damn cute sure thing sitting right there or you can go mining for a quick upgrade that may or may not pan out, leaving you to go back to your room to snap one off. You take the sure thing, take the points.

If thats the case. I'm good with it. But if he is throwing all the chips on the table for this chica, I'm dissapointed.

I'd hit it. She looks healthy enough to me in those pics. Now if you've seen the more recent pictures of her... that is unhealthy-skinny. And I agree, he can do better.

mr_42b062eaf2afe6.jpg?ug_____DvONpbWac

JESUS!!! Are those girls going to die soon???? WOW, that is really gross man. VERY unattractive is the skeleton look...... Gimme a girl who's 5'7, 160 and curvyyyyyyyy!!!!

All these hot chicks in this thread and all this citicism... Is this board full of studs who can get ANY chick ? WTF ??

:)

No, just a board of picky pricks. Nobody on this site could land this girl, nobody. And BS to anyone who says they wouldn't take her if given the chance.

All these hot chicks in this thread and all this citicism... Is this board full of studs who can get ANY chick ? WTF ??

:)

Seriously, who knew every guy on this board was such a swordsman?

The only guy I know who can pull women this good looking on a regular basis in reality is JiF. I know we joke about fat women being drawn to him but they ain't the only ones, believe me. Dude has been a roll as of late like most will never know.

The rest of you? Be happy with the crumbs. The vast majority of us ain't ever jumping into bed with the worst of Mark Sanchez's hookups.

Archived