Jason Taylor A Jet!!!!

SoFlaJets

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if he takes a while to get his first sack of the season (since that will be his primary job; getting to the QB), I will yell "FINALLY, you PRETTY BOY!!" at the screen.

Whoaaa!!! Ease up there, no need to get yourself crazy!

meh...

i enjoy this primarily due to the heartache it's causing some..

who cares what he said about the fans, we're idiots...

This signing is a bigger slap in teh face to the Dolphins fans, than it is to the Jets fans IMO.

Taylor has been the only "superstar" the Miami fanbase has embraced in the post-Marino era... and the last memory they will have of him is watching his teary-eyed post-SuperBowl press conference when he thanks the JETS FANS for their support and talks about how he's just happy to have had teh chance to be part of a SB winning team...

This signing is a bigger slap in teh face to the Dolphins fans, than it is to the Jets fans IMO.

Taylor has been the only "superstar" the Miami fanbase has embraced in the post-Marino era... and the last memory they will have of him is watching his teary-eyed post-SuperBowl press conference when he thanks the JETS FANS for their support and talks about how he's just happy to have had teh chance to be part of a SB winning team...

Forget about Zach Thomas already? That hurts.

Lol! I think Jason did enough slapping fin fans in the face when he chose to dance with the stars instead of coming to camp, as if dancing isn't embarrassing enough. Or maybe when he said he'd trade his whole team away for Tom Brady.

I could care less if JT is a Jet I look forward to Big Jake planting him on his ass.

The name of the team is the New York Jets. Why is this significant?

Because New Yorkers deal with people they can't stand all day long as long as those people get the job done. They will choose these people all the time over people they personally like but who don't get the job done as well.

To a New Yorker, this situation is no different. Jason Taylor, welcome to New York, ash-hole.

The name of the team is the New York Jets. Why is this significant?

Because New Yorkers deal with people they can't stand all day long as long as those people get the job done. They will choose these people all the time over people they personally like but who don't get the job done as well.

To a New Yorker, this situation is no different. Jason Taylor, welcome to New York, ash-hole.[/QUOTE]

That

Coverage sacks*

Stats can be deceiving*

You'll see.

Taylor was adamant about wanting to resign with the Dolphins. We didn't want him back. Why do you think?

Jets coverage >>>>>>> Dolphins coverage, yet the number of Jets with 7 or more sacks last season? 1 - Calvin Pace (8 sacks in 12 games)

Point being is Taylor obviously isn't what he used to be, but he can surely improve the Jets pass rush and if he can give the Jets 7 sacks, coverage or otherwise, nobody around here is going to be upset. After all, he was signed relatively cheaply for what seems to essentially be a one year deal.

Coverage sacks*

Stats can be deceiving*

You'll see.

Taylor was adamant about wanting to resign with the Dolphins. We didn't want him back. Why do you think?

Coverage sacks? The fish have one good CB, the rest of the secondary sucks

Why they didn

Forget about Zach Thomas already? That hurts.

Lol! I think Jason did enough slapping fin fans in the face when he chose to dance with the stars instead of coming to camp, as if dancing isn't embarrassing enough. Or maybe when he said he'd trade his whole team away for Tom Brady.

I could care less if JT is a Jet I look forward to Big Jake planting him on his ass.

Very convincing. No really, I'm being serious.

Archived