Saw Rex at the Yankee game last night

Matt39

I happened to land in a suite and he was two rows in front of me.

He is the man. He destroyed like 6 bags of peanuts 10 Corona cans and was rocking an oversized Mickey Mantle throwback with sweatpants.

Gotta love it.

He is the man. He destroyed like 6 bags of peanuts 10 Corona cans and was rocking an oversized Mickey Mantle throwback with sweatpants.

Gotta love it.

Good thing he's got that rubber band around his tummy.

Gotta love it.

Impossible with that lap band around his stomach

I call bullspit

Gotta love it.

Did he say "Hi, Matt39. I thought you lived in Wally World?"

Gotta love it.

Funny - my brother called me from the suite next door to tell me the same thing

My third cousin's uncle called me from two rows behind Doggin's brother to tell me the same thing.

Holy Crap...............What a small world. I'll bet he was there with my uncle.........Maybe not. He's been dead 12 years

Good thing he's got that rubber band around his tummy.

I'm guessing they used something more like a bunjee cord... they had to know that he'd blow through the first 5-6 rubber bands before this whole thing took.

Funny - my brother called me from the suite next door to tell me the same thing

Oh yeah, well the imaginary man who lives on my shoulder was at the game with Harry Truman and flew back to Jacksonville that night just to tell me that War Ensemble's third cousin's uncle was a megadouche.

My third cousin's uncle called me from two rows behind Doggin's brother to tell me the same thing.

This is unbelievable. My girlfriend's uncle's brother's son called me and told me the same thing.

Archived