Welker Ready to Play?

flgreen

For what it's worth, I just spent 3 days in Vegas for teamates for kids foundation and welker was there for 2 of the days and dude had no noticable limp and was even horsing around with a few other players moving around pretty good.

Did you ask him if you could touch his penis?

welker is one helluva player - good for him. i was worried his career would be over. guy is undersized but has never let that stop him. he is the super wayne chrebet. hate the pats but respect the heck out of welker.

NE at full strength is the Jets worst nightmare.

Look for 2nd half Indy game redux. NE will spread them out.

No more Lito Sheppherd and Strickland to target. Spread em out all you want, precisely why Cromartie was traded for and Wilson was drafted.

No athlete will be the same player the following year after such and injury, the white midget is no exception.

Too bad New England doesn't have Indy's line. They try that especially with the improved CBs of the Jets and Brady won't finish the game.

No more Lito Sheppherd and Strickland to target. Spread em out all you want, precisely why Cromartie was traded for and Wilson was drafted.

No athlete will be the same player the following year after such and injury, the white midget is no exception.

...and Jason Taylor. Guy may be over the hill, but I think he'll still get to the QB faster than anybody we had last year.

Ok how old is he? I mean he can't be that old I guess. He will be terrorizing us for another decade. Seems like Brady and Moss have been around for 20 freakin years with little sign of letting up. Welker will still be beating us when I'm middle aged. SIGH.

The Jets now have to cover Moss, Edleman, Welker and Holt. Aiken and Stanback from least season could not carry Holts jock strap. Holt had a respectable season last year and now he has one of the best QBs in game throwing him the ball.

Then, NE added 2 pass receiving TEs in Gronowski and Hernandez. Anybody breathing is an upgrade over Ben Watson who disappeared for games at a time. They also drafted WR Taylor Price and Brandon Tate is still around - time will tell on him, but thus far, Brady is really high on the kid.

The bottom line is that Brady has more passing options this season than Moss, Edleman and Welker.

Too bad New England doesn't have Indy's line. They try that especially with the improved CBs of the Jets and Brady won't finish the game.

The patriots KILLED the jets the last time they played...but just pretend like thats not true.

Why? That's what happened.

The Pats smoked the Jets, and the Jets played much better in the playoffs. Is it really so terrible to say what happened?

I'm just saying, much like Dolphins fans, that's all you guys have to fall back on when it comes to last year; regular season success stories. Now what IS terrible is that I'm wasting 30 seconds of my time responding to someone with the username "JasonFabini'sBackHair".

The patriots KILLED the jets the last time they played...but just pretend like thats not true.

You mean like pretending the Jets didn't significantly improve after that game and that New England didn't start to regress?

Sure, let's play the pretend game.

FAIL. Too bad for Jets fans NE doesnt have Indys OL.

NE ranked 5th in pass blocking and Indy 26th.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-o=1&conference=null&d-447263-s=PASSING_QBHIT&d-447263-n=1&season=2009&qualified=true&Submit=Go&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1

Number of QB hits against the Colts last year: 44 (tied for 1st)

Number of QB hits against Mr Bunschen: 70 (ranked 13th)

Go ahead and give me whatever stats you want that you think prove your point about why New England's line is supposedly better than that of Indianapolis. Indy QBs took a lot less hits which means that either the line of Indy is that much better or that Indy QBs can get rid of the ball a lot faster than Brady.

Whichever one is the case, this means that New England (even last year) could not spread out the Jets like Indy did (reason New England won last year was because of Sanchez's interceptions and a 100% Welker). Assuming both of those cases are going to happen this year is foolish. Not taking into account that the Jets not only improved after that debacle (and New England regressed) but that the Jets on paper seem to have significantly improved, is just plain delusional.

You mean like pretending the Jets didn't significantly improve after that game and that New England didn't start to regress?

Sure, let's play the pretend game.

gaytriot trolls and...

32242.jpg

Yes that's garb. :rl:

The Jets now have to cover Moss, Edleman, Welker and Holt. Aiken and Stanback from least season could not carry Holts jock strap. Holt had a respectable season last year and now he has one of the best QBs in game throwing him the ball.

Then, NE added 2 pass receiving TEs in Gronowski and Hernandez. Anybody breathing is an upgrade over Ben Watson who disappeared for games at a time. They also drafted WR Taylor Price and Brandon Tate is still around - time will tell on him, but thus far, Brady is really high on the kid.

The bottom line is that Brady has more passing options this season than Moss, Edleman and Welker.

A new offense called 9 wide, sounds hilarious. Holt (LOL)

Brady is going to be swarmed this year, please send out as many wr's as possible, espcially considering your best lineman wants nothing to do with your pathetic cheating franchise any longer. Sacks and punishing hits galore.

Archived