was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

But he has so many fans. Everyone loves him and thinks he's so funny. And, and you know, you make enemies on the way to the top.

Not everyone can handle Monkey Brains. His humor is so abstract. But if you have the wit to pick it up, he's brilliant.

:puke2:

There can be but one... and I am he, and he is me.

And you are a doosh.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed.

You fat perverted creep.

Hey I think this is the part where I explain to you that players and players families read the board and that comment was not acceptable. But the truth is monkees are my favorite animal at the zoo to expose myself to and for that Im thankful.

Hey I think this is the part where I explain to you that players and players families read the board and that comment was not acceptable. But the truth is monkees are my favorite animal at the zoo to expose myself to and for that Im thankful.

So, you are saying I should have used larger fonts so his grand mother could read what I wrote?

So, you are saying I should have used larger fonts so his grand mother could read what I wrote?

Holy crap,, monkey poo is starting to develop humnan-like compassion. Good monkey monkey monkey, good monkey. Your such a good monkey, yes you are, yes you are a good monkey,

Why is this thread 18 pages?

Some people in life think it is very important to tell other people that at one time, they were so rebellious, that they actually got banned from a web site. A

We are lucky to have some of these people here. And they will always tell the story surrounding the circumstance, just ask them.

Some people in life think it is very important to tell other people that at one time, they were so rebellious, that they actually got banned from a web site. A

We are lucky to have some of these people here. And they will always tell the story surrounding the circumstance, just ask them.

Sadly, I've been so busy lately that I have become irrelevant at both sites :akf:

LMAO, classic...

This from boston JET who was a viktim of teh Ham Ban:

Here's what i initially wrote:

This is HILARIOUS, amusing, and almost sad.

HAM - GET OFF YOU'RE HIGH-HORSE, MAN!

Now before the rest of the posters flame me for ruining the "integrity" of this board, let me just say:

Admittedly, I'm at work (though an intern) just like the rest of you hitting F5 and avoiding my work altogether.

I do have to say though, just by judging from the ridiculous amount of reading I've been doing on these threads over the past few days, that HAM is literally taking every single one of your guys' scrotums and playing with them right in front of your face.

Supposedly:

-Scoops is/has an inside source within the Jets organization

-Scoops will ONLY talk to HAM

-HAM chooses to tell the entire board that he has Info, then declines to share

-HAM tells everyone he will only share with whom he chooses

-HAM tells us if we even TRY to obtain information for ourselves (via PM), we will get banned

How is that in any way fair or make any sense? You are enticing us by dangling new information and then threatening us if we act upon it?

My take?

HAM is an attention-seeking whore, just utilizing his power for his own entertainment. Pretty pathetic.

If you didn't want to start this "backlash" from all the "inmates" as you so nicely described and stereotyped us, why would you deliberately try to create this mess by instigating hundreds of members & guests on this board by saying you have secret information?

HAM/Scoops/Everyone else -- they all know nothing just like the rest of us. Revis may be signed by tonight, he may not be signed until Week 1. Nobody knows. Don't allow him to try and belittle the rest of his because he is so much more fortunate to have "Scoops" as a legit contact. TBH, I'm not even sure they're not the same person...........

Clay Buchholz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joba Chamberlain.

F*cking a$hole banned me for this:

F*CK SCOOPS!

FRITOS_SCOOPS___Corn_Chips.gif

And saying he was on a power trip didn't hurt either. Then he got rid of the evidiance, by deleting the thread.

Did he ban you? I gave up on the baseball forum last year. You're one of the dudes I enjoyed over there.

LMAO, classic...

Now before the rest of the posters flame me for ruining the "integrity" of this board, let me just say:

Admittedly, I'm at work (though an intern) just like the rest of you hitting F5 and avoiding my work altogether.

I do have to say though, just by judging from the ridiculous amount of reading I've been doing on these threads over the past few days, that HAM is literally taking every single one of your guys' scrotums and playing with them right in front of your face.

Supposedly:

-HAM tells us if we even TRY to obtain information for ourselves (via PM), we will get banned

How is that in any way fair or make any sense? You are enticing us by dangling new information and then threatening us if we act upon it?

My take?

HAM is an attention-seeking whore, just utilizing his power for his own entertainment. Pretty pathetic.

If you didn't want to start this "backlash" from all the "inmates" as you so nicely described and stereotyped us, why would you deliberately try to create this mess by instigating hundreds of members & guests on this board by saying you have secret information?

HAM/Scoops/Everyone else -- they all know nothing just like the rest of us. Revis may be signed by tonight, he may not be signed until Week 1. Nobody knows. Don't allow him to try and belittle the rest of his because he is so much more fortunate to have "Scoops" as a legit contact. TBH, I'm not even sure they're not the same person...........

Meh- the guy is kind of right. At the same time, he had to realize that the loyalists would rip him and he'd get the ban hammer for publicly calling Ham out. NOBODY CALLS OUT THE HAM, NOBODY!!!!!

Did he ban you? I gave up on the baseball forum last year. You're one of the dudes I enjoyed over there.

Yup

You have been banned for the following reason:

Personal Attack

Date the ban will be lifted: 09-01-2010, 03:00 PM

So he either banned me for saying "f*ck scoops, with the picture of the Frito's bag" which was CLEARLY A JOKE, or because I said he was on a power trip.

Oh wow. That is epic. And Paulie got scolded by him... god the dude is such an interwebz tough guy, ham, not paulie.

at one point he was deleting posts as quickly as they were coming in... I couldn't believe how seriously he was taking this stuff.

LMAO, classic...

Supposedly:

My take?

So Ham's actually gotten better since I left?

Archived