was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well glad to hear it, perhaps my memory is slipping with my old age (as Kleck will gladly tell you all about). The LNC was definitely some good times.

Glad to see you two chiquitas made up. All these years lost over a silly lapse in memory. Still, would've been a better reconcilliation if it had turned out that all this time paulie thought that it was YOU who didn't like him. Can you imagine?

Glad to see you two chiquitas made up. All these years lost over a silly lapse in memory. Still, would've been a better reconcilliation if it had turned out that all this time paulie thought that it was YOU who didn't like him. Can you imagine?

Well if it makes you feel better, I can feel confident in saying that none of us like you. Hell, without the need for any further Pennington bashing these days I'm not sure why I even bother to read your posts anymore.

Well if it makes you feel better, I can feel confident in saying that none of us like you. Hell, without the need for any further Pennington bashing these days I'm not sure why I even bother to read your posts anymore.

He's still lurking. The threat isn't over.

ftr, to the reason this thread got started originally, Buzz banned Bergen not Ham, he was confused over the circumstances of his logging in after such a long time. He has been unbanned. B)

Hmmm, sounds like an amnesty program going on at JI today.

Sign me up JDub.

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

Most people have a better chance of Santa Claus high five-ing them on Christmas night than Paulie answering their post on JI.

Me too. :rl:

Everybody thinks your "Ribz" thread was your best.

Not even close.

To this day, you have the best "I'm leaving JI" thread ever. Posted 3 friggn' minutes before kick-off a Jets big game. There were more people reading that thread than the game thread. :o

I was never banned, so I still lurk there occasionally. Somebody posted a photo of a guy with an Obama cutout at practice and it quickly turned into a mod-abetted right-wing circlejerk that stuck on the main page just long enough for all the freepers to get their licks in. A convenient reminder of the second-biggest reason this place is the Chicago to JI's Gary.

I liked paulie. He was one ofthe few ji "superstars" that actually would, you know, answer my posts. The fact that the website was so cliquish already made it hard to get a foot in the door. I got tired of trying to talk football and no one noticing. Throw in the rampant favoritism and I wasn't going to stick around. Good guys over there though.

Dude, thats how the whole underrated thing got started with me. I have 13k posts over there and not a god damn person would ever respond to my posts. It was like I was having a conversation with myself 95% of the time. The only place I'd ever get a response was in the draft forum because it was a small crew posting in there passionate about the draft. And its still the case over there. Went back over there when this place was down, posted in the Football threads, not a single person responded to a word I said after like 20 posts.

I feel loved here...and I hate everyone here. It weird.

Dude, thats how the whole underrated thing got started with me. I have 13k posts over there and not a god damn person would ever respond to my posts. It was like I was having a conversation with myself 95% of the time. The only place I'd ever get a response was in the draft forum because it was a small crew posting in there passionate about the draft. And its still the case over there. Went back over there when this place was down, posted in the Football threads, not a single person responded to a word I said after like 20 posts.

I feel loved too. But I'm not sure if that's because of the complementary colonoscopy or what.

And you are???

I was never banned, so I still lurk there occasionally. Somebody posted a photo of a guy with an Obama cutout at practice and it quickly turned into a mod-abetted right-wing circlejerk that stuck on the main page just long enough for all the freepers to get their licks in. A convenient reminder of the second-biggest reason this place is the Chicago to JI's Gary.

chris-crocker-cries.jpg

Well, 2 years later, I'm not still talking about a mod wanting to meet me in an alley.

2 years ago, Paulie was right. We had a good thing going over there. Unfortunately, there were a number of things wrong, not just the altercation that put things over the edge, so I decided to leave. Shortly after, I certainly had some fun with it, but 2 years later, I'm happy to post at JN, as I've told Max privately, he runs the site the way I would. At the end of the day, it's a website, and character assassinations, made by grown men, based on 2 year old trivial issues... I guess they are funny. Sad... But funny.

Then again, my life has gotten pretty busy of late, I barely have time to post football, maybe if I did, I could partake in the message board-pseudo-man version of Mean Girls.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way.

LOL!

Spicoli, that made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

You just never shut the **** up long enough for any of us to get a word in. :P

I<3u. We have a complicated relationship. I keep you at arms distance away because I'm afraid if I let you in, you'll break my heart.

Thats what they all say. And you know who ends up getting hurt, me :(

LOL!

Spicoli, that made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

Your existence makes me lol. Thank you.

Archived