was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

Hard Knocks gets 1/3 of the viewers of Top Chef and 1/4 of the viewers as Hot In Cleveland, starring Betty White, in the same time slot.

Was there ever a real thought that a major announcement would come on the program?

Sure, why not? I don't see how viewing numbers are even implicated. Nobody watches press conferences and the story's always out by the time they're held anyway.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooth banned me years ago. After I was banned he called me a guy who likes to have sex with a marsupial.

haha...sooth banned me for ripping limo, but only after she ripped me..

then the thread had limo's attack post on me deleted, making it look like i made a unprovoked attack...

pretty funny, ,editorial license

The fake source routine? Really? I have an actual source. He's a big deal criminal defense attorney here in Cleveland and a fairly minor player agent. He consulted with me on a mortgage fraud case last summer while representing J'Nathan Bullock (don't bother, it's Googleproof), which is how he knows I'm a Jets fan so he ships info when he's got it. That's how I heard that we were on the phone with Ducasse in the first round before the story hit (that you can look up). The big scoop on Revis is that there is no big scoop. They're getting close but that's all.

Interesting. Too bad everyone's missing out on the really juicy stuff, which you just PMed to me. And Gyno-Tony, for some reason.

Interesting. Too bad everyone's missing out on the really juicy stuff, which you just PMed to me. And Gyno-Tony, for some reason.

Dammit. The fact that it was exciting enough for me to typo newjakecity d-b-a-t-e-s-m-a-n kinda gives it away, huh?

Sure, why not? I don't see how viewing numbers are even implicated. Nobody watches press conferences and the story's always out by the time they're held anyway.

Because it's a move for spectacle. Hard to make a spectacle when your outwatched by Dog The Bounty Hunter.

And, for HBO, it's not about the ratings, it's about subscribers, and I'd think you'd need a major leak to get people to pony up the $15 to watch your program.

I wasn't addressing you, and the post came within a minute of your response, which I hadn't seen.

I was talking to the grandiose sense of self importance that seems to be tied to knowing something which offers no advantage, a few hours before the general public, that seems to be on display here.

ok, so the second time, that was aimed at him?

Happy Birthday ;) I know its next thursday..lol..but I never see you around anymore :)

Right back at'cha. :D

I don't really post much anymore. (Coincidentally, I've lost 75lbs over the last 8 months) I've been doing much more active things rather than just sitting in front of a computer. Not to say that I don't still lurk and check out all the Revis nightmare. <_<

Right back at'cha. :D

I don't really post much anymore. (Coincidentally, I've lost 75lbs over the last 8 months) I've been doing much more active things rather than just sitting in front of a computer. Not to say that I don't still lurk and check out all the Revis nightmare. <_<

LOL! Thanks! btw..and you werent always not active in front of the computer. I remember seeing pics of your girl grinding on you in your computer chair. ;)

Hard Knocks gets 1/3 of the viewers of Top Chef and 1/4 of the viewers as Hot In Cleveland, starring Betty White, in the same time slot.

Was there ever a real thought that a major announcement would come on the program?

Hey EY I have been meaning to look it up but haven't. Do you know how many people are estimated to watch the show each week with the Jets on it? Is it more than in years past?

Also comparing them ratings wise to Betty White is simply unfair. She is on fire right now.

... scoops actually has seemed to be a pretty accurate source of info before this whole revis garbage ...

... the topic did turn into a train wreck though ...

l_j_r

Sorry, but IMO... There is BONGO... and then, there is everyone else.

Archived