was Banned from JI..now reinstated. ****THE OFFICIAL lets talk about Ham and JI again thread****

Bergen Jet

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious as to what kleck thinks is the smack that I talk about him on JI. I thought he doesn't read JI.

I don't. I just get periodic PMs from guys who post on both sites telling me that you or FF2 or others are dragging me through the mud or having fun with my picture.

My usual response is that I don't care.

Like I said earlier, the only times I ever discuss JI is when someone comes to JN to start a thread about sh*tbrain Hammer banning them for no particular good reason.

I don't know maybe somebody should start a JI JN Unity thread where all the outcasts and misfits can still get together-I mean it doesn't always have to be a I Was Banned At JI And They're All Horrible People thread ya know?

I do believe I could hang out with y'all for a while

tradingplaces3.jpg

That should have been clear to anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. Although under the circumstances, I can see why you would have trouble with that.

No, it was crystal clear to me.... I was simply stating that for anyone who may have been confused.

Shouldn't you be focusing your efforts trying to get fired from your dead-end job instead of attempting to match wits with me?

No, it was crystal clear to me.... I was simply stating that for anyone who may have been confused.

Shouldn't you be focusing your efforts trying to get fired from your dead-end job instead of attempting to match wits with me?

While I appreciate your concern, considering that I'm working from home for about the dozenth time over the past month and doing nothing but sitting here and jabbering with you ladies, I think I'm certainly on the right track as far as that's concerned. Although let's be honest, I think you're giving yourself just a tad too much credit with how loosely you're throwing around the term "match wits" around here.

kleck we bumped teh ribz thread last week, lol classic!

Just went and checked it out...

Best part of that thread is, up until Klecko left it was hysterical to everyone... Now, the new stuff, to me, is just as funny, but for wholly different reasons.

Just went and checked it out...

Best part of that thread is, up until Klecko left it was hysterical to everyone... Now, the new stuff, to me, is just as funny, but for wholly different reasons.

I just remember being terrified of the combination of the ribgate pictures and Wesker Logan face.

Because of how sad it is that some people can't let go?

Well, 2 years later, I'm not still talking about a mod wanting to meet me in an alley.

2 years ago, Paulie was right. We had a good thing going over there. Unfortunately, there were a number of things wrong, not just the altercation that put things over the edge, so I decided to leave. Shortly after, I certainly had some fun with it, but 2 years later, I'm happy to post at JN, as I've told Max privately, he runs the site the way I would. At the end of the day, it's a website, and character assassinations, made by grown men, based on 2 year old trivial issues... I guess they are funny. Sad... But funny.

Then again, my life has gotten pretty busy of late, I barely have time to post football, maybe if I did, I could partake in the message board-pseudo-man version of Mean Girls.

Well, 2 years later, I'm not still talking about a mod wanting to meet me in an alley.

2 years ago, Paulie was right. We had a good thing going over there. Unfortunately, there were a number of things wrong, not just the altercation that put things over the edge, so I decided to leave. Shortly after, I certainly had some fun with it, but 2 years later, I'm happy to post at JN, as I've told Max privately, he runs the site the way I would. At the end of the day, it's a website, and character assassinations, made by grown men, based on 2 year old trivial issues... I guess they are funny. Sad... But funny.

Then again, my life has gotten pretty busy of late, I barely have time to post football, maybe if I did, I could partake in the message board-pseudo-man version of Mean Girls.

Well said.

Archived