All these malcontents have ruined the Jets chemistry.

freestater

Good point. A buncha' mercenaries, just lookin' for a big FA payday. Gonna leave us in cap hell.

Uh, that is how the cap works. You load up for a run at the top and hope it pays off.

Ah, chemistry. Why do good sports teams have great chemistry, and sh*tty ones don't? Is this a coincidence; IT'S NOT, it's made up nonsense after the fact by lazy sportswriters. Show me the good chemistry team that went 1-15.Oh,we lost a bunch, but we had great chemistry. Do you think all 53 guys walk around all day in unison? Does any business do that? What makes anyone think a football team is radically different than any other workplace? It's probably more pleasant to go work at a place you like the boss and get along with your co-workers, but it's not nearly the big deal you think.

And talent wins. Which gets us back to loading up with end-of-contract types like Holmes and Edwards.

If cap hell means a Lombardi, DONE.

I agree with the OP, but all this BS about chemistry is just that, BS. If you have to have a good team chemistry to play well together, than you should not be playing football. If I'm playing up against my best friend and against my worst enemy, I'll still play them the same. It has nothing to do with chemistry and bonding, it's about going out there and playing football. If you have talent, you will win. If you don't, you won't.

Uh, that is how the cap works. You load up for a run at the top and hope it pays off.

Ah, chemistry. Why do good sports teams have great chemistry, and sh*tty ones don't? Is this a coincidence; IT'S NOT, it's made up nonsense after the fact by lazy sportswriters. Show me the good chemistry team that went 1-15.Oh,we lost a bunch, but we had great chemistry. Do you think all 53 guys walk around all day in unison? Does any business do that? What makes anyone think a football team is radically different than any other workplace? It's probably more pleasant to go work at a place you like the boss and get along with your co-workers, but it's not nearly the big deal you think.

And talent wins. Which gets us back to loading up with end-of-contract types like Holmes and Edwards.

If cap hell means a Lombardi, DONE.

+1 People are either to young to remember or have forgotten the cap hell that parcells left the team in after we made our run and lost to the Broncos in the AFC Championship game. We could not keep any of our quality players.....

SMC is attempting a callback to a thread about a week or so ago where TX was arguing that the Jets the overall better starters while the Pats had the better depth.

Slats handed him a merciless beating.

Oh, o.k. I didnt think he was serious, thats why I refrained from typing a true rebuttal.

So what your telling me is that TX admitted that Jets are a more talented team? He's getting weak in his old age.

Oh, o.k. I didnt think he was serious, thats why I refrained from typing a true rebuttal.

So what your telling me is that TX admitted that Jets are a more talented team? He's getting weak in his old age.

I wouldn't say he admitted anything. It was actually a fairly desperate attempt to pump up the Pats past several drafts.

TX is dumb but he's not stupid. Had he said the Pats had more talented starters he'd look completely moronic.

My good friend D'Brickashaw Ferguson told me that he has trouble even getting dressed without Faneca and Jones in the locker room to lead him. He said it doesn't help that Schottenheimer doesn't even know to start explaining from Step 1 (getting dressed) when he talks about Sunday on Gameplan Friday. This team's just f*ckin falling apart...at the seams...

Archived