****The Official New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION****

Iceman88

I hate Schotty just as much as the next guy, but I fail to see how this is his fault.

Agreed.

I'd blame it on him if all our players could tackle and actually play.

But they aren't - it aint all on Schotty.

There's so much bad, so little bandwidth.

One thing that has amde me mentally unbalanced forever-why does Schitty INSIST on wasting downs running right at the fatbodies and teeth of every defense?Those plays accomplish NOTHING. And he keeps doing it.

Same Old Jets, back in the AFC Championship... and losing.

We are this decades McNabb Eagles... I can hear Berman now, "Nobody circles the wagon like the New York Jets..." he can finally stop saying it about the Bills.

Okay, negativity done.

They scored 24 in one half, so can we.

Same Old Jets, back in the AFC Championship... and losing.

We are this decades McNabb Eagles... I can hear Berman now, "Nobody circles the wagon like the New York Jets..." he can finally stop saying it about the Bills.

Okay, negativity done.

They scored 24 in one half, so can we.

I agree!! Lets go Jets!!!

You do know that Schitty is the OFFENSIVE Coordinator right? He's not responsible for the defense.

That's why the game isn't all of Schotty's fault.

I can agree that he's definitely a huge part of the problem, but it's not all him.

Ravens blew a 24-7 lead, our only hope I think is if Schotty gets incapacitated somehow during the half

Seriously. It's unbelievable how bad he is, how he can have a job in tough times makes me ******* sick. He's ******* sh*t at his job, we can ALL SEE IT (-Gato). This is literally the worst offensive gameplan I have ever seen in my life. It's like he spent time devising a plan to get Mark Sanchez injured.

I ******* hate him. I want him to seriously ******* suffer.

That's why the game isn't all of Schotty's fault.

I can agree that he's definitely a huge part of the problem, but it's not all him.

It probably would have helped our defense quite a bit if the offense had the ball for more then 6 minutes. Yes the defense is sh*tting the bed too but the offensive gameplan and play calling have been dreadful.

You do know that Schitty is the OFFENSIVE Coordinator right? He's not responsible for the defense.

but all the 3 and outs contrubute to the defense getting tired. simms always talks about how bunch and stacked formations are hard to defend. do the jets do that ? nah. we can run reverses and attach the defenses strength up the middle

yes, the defense is getting lit up, but they are dog tired