When Will You Be Over Sunday's Loss

billiejimmy

Im already over it, ive always been able to get over things in life easily. Plus the feeling of the jets losing isnt something new in my life sure it sucks because of how close we where but with two successful seasons in a row i feel good about our team moving on in the future

Same time as every season. Right around March Madness/Spring Training, when gambling and lying to myself that maybe the Mets have a shot (an annual tradition) gets my mind off of things. It's going to be a long couple of weeks.

February is a good month to go sober.

If the team ever decides to take a one-year sabbatical from pissing down its leg and actually win a championship, that'd do it. Until then, every player, coach, assistant, scout, trainer, secretary, and janitor associated with this pathetic, trifling-a$$ franchise can kindly go **** themselves.

After 30 years rooting for this team it is strange, but last year was much easier to get over.

This time I have no interest in the SB at this point.

I think the loss plus all the bickering over the CBA and possibility of no football or delayed games has me in a funk!

We'll see what April brings but who knows!

I Won't Be over It Until March 12th

I am over it. I do not ruminate over disappointments. I was down Sunday night, and a little bummed yesterday morning. I will tell you, I am pissed about BS coming back. I just feel like he is a second bester by nature.

I am over it. I do not ruminate over disappointments. I was down Sunday night, and a little bummed yesterday morning. I will tell you, I am pissed about BS coming back. I just feel like he is a second bester by nature.

This

Archived