Happy Birthday JetNation

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All regular admissions...I got deferred by Michigan. Won't know for the rest until April 1st or thereabouts I guess.

On the bright side, I passed my road test and my second trimester ends friday! Woot!

excellent about the road test! :) i know it might not be easy.. but try and not get too anxious about what you can not control anymore.. enjoy the next 6 wks before decisions come out..

and oh yes,,,

be safe on the road :)

(my daughter, the college freshman, has yet to get her drivers license. OY! )

wow 6 years this place was around before i found it.. need better advertising max ;p

HBD JN.. heres to many more and next year with "Lombardi"

We had to pull the plug on our long island advertising campaign very early on. Its a long story lol.

any college news? did you go ED at all? or all regular admissions?

All regular admissions...I got deferred by Michigan. Won't know for the rest until April 1st or thereabouts I guess.

On the bright side, I passed my road test and my second trimester ends friday! Woot!

E.D.? Trimesters? Are you guys sure you are talking about college admissions?

excellent about the road test! :) i know it might not be easy.. but try and not get too anxious about what you can not control anymore.. enjoy the next 6 wks before decisions come out..

and oh yes,,,

be safe on the road :)

(my daughter, the college freshman, has yet to get her drivers license. OY! )

Haha, she should probably get on that. I don't know what the Connecticut road test is like but it's probably similar to the NY one. I had a bad experience my first time taking it but passed the second time so it's all good. For me at least, it was a huge weight off my shoulders--something you don't have to worry about ever again. I'll need it to get to work over the summer, but I'm definitely going away for college so it's not much use there.

Buffalo is rolling and a couple schools send stuff around early March, so I should have results earlier. I'll be a lot less anxious once I get my first acceptance. I told my mom not to open anything or text me that anything's at home...I don't want to be waiting all day for the notice!

Haha, she should probably get on that. I don't know what the Connecticut road test is like but it's probably similar to the NY one. I had a bad experience my first time taking it but passed the second time so it's all good. For me at least, it was a huge weight off my shoulders--something you don't have to worry about ever again. I'll need it to get to work over the summer, but I'm definitely going away for college so it's not much use there.

Buffalo is rolling and a couple schools send stuff around early March, so I should have results earlier. I'll be a lot less anxious once I get my first acceptance. I told my mom not to open anything or text me that anything's at home...I don't want to be waiting all day for the notice!

could you have your mom text me after you open stuff.. so i wont get nervous. OY! :)

you wont get shut out, i promise! :) it just feels very anxious until you get that first acceptance.

yeah.. drivers license and a job are priorities for my daughter for the summer.

could you have your mom text me after you open stuff.. so i wont get nervous. OY! :)

you wont get shut out, i promise! :) it just feels very anxious until you get that first acceptance.

yeah.. drivers license and a job are priorities for my daughter for the summer.

Yeah, my mom hasn't mastered the texting thing yet. She's got the predictive keyboard but never changes it when the words are wrong, so half the time it just doesn't make any sense. She'd probably mean to say I got accepted at blah blah U and she'd end up texting that I was denied.

Archived