Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Honestly, I thought I was the only one who talked about penis this much who wasn't a urologist.

Or are you all conspiring to put me at ease with this penis talk?

Are you trying to instill penile paranoia here? Because that could result in generalized effects that would ruin my life. Is this your game? IS THIS YOUR GAME!?

Honestly, we all just wanted a reason for Pac to modkill JiF. He's the logical source for all the ghey.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks that my secretary didn't come to work today

****ed up? Seems like a tad of an over-reaction. Its just a way for him to bust my monkey nuts as the mod... I got the last laugh though. He didn't expect me to cluster it all together, and take the fun out of it for him.

It's not all about you, Dr. Zaius. Pac is not just busting the monkey's nuts.

And hold up... "Scarface - the world is yours" is a video game.. Video games are notorius for repetitive dialog... anyone ever play this?

edit: also it's a sequel to the film.. not the original

And hold up... "Scarface - the world is yours" is a video game.. Video games are notorius for repetitive dialog... anyone ever play this?

Yes. I have played it... the game sucks. BUT I did notice that the characters just run around saying ******* this, ******* that all the time. I played it once and threw it in a box though. It was a sh*t game.

Man, I hate that Billups is likely out for game 2

CTM, while "Scarface--The World is Yours" is also the name of the videogame, PacMod doesn't seem like a videogame kinda guy in this instance. In other words, he's likely a big fan of the movie and this game is based on that rather than the video game. Also, "The World is Yours" is a famous tagline from the movie.

I did some research on it and the game is a quasi-sequal, acting if Montana survived the final showdown. Just from the setup, I think the timing of this game is within the movie sequence, rather than after it as is the case with the videogame.

Yes. I have played it... the game sucks. BUT I did notice that the characters just run around saying ******* this, ******* that all the time. I played it once and threw it in a box though. It was a sh*t game.

Pac thinks red lobster is fine dining, piels is good beer, and chad pennington is a top qb, clearly he has no understanding of quality. This game has violence and cursing and characters from a similiar ethnic background as he, perfect for a hispanic manchild with little taste for the finer things in life.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game heavily based off of pac's bestest video games evar!

CTM, while "Scarface--The World is Yours" is also the name of the videogame, PacMod doesn't seem like a videogame kinda guy in this instance. In other words, he's likely a big fan of the movie and this game is based on that rather than the video game. Also, "The World is Yours" is a famous tagline from the movie.

I did some research on it and the game is a quasi-sequal, acting if Montana survived the final showdown. Just from the setup, I think the timing of this game is within the movie sequence, rather than after it as is the case with the videogame.

Could be, will learn more when peeps start dieing... and a scarface game is one game i can see the pacMule playing as described above

Sorry for revealing guys. I don't agree, but its not my game to mod.

Here is my full reveal - I wanted to discuss semantics with our mod before posting...

I am the Town Contractor. (Yeah, I've never heard of this role either. <_< Pac = doosh.)

Basically, I was offered a deal to complete a task to earn a role/ability. Obviously the task would put me at risk of lynch. By accepting the deal, I had to FOS every player in the game except myself on D1. No more than 2 of you at a time (in a single post). In exchange I received a bulletproof vest. If I chose not to do this deal, then I would have stayed a roleless townie.

I'm pretty sure Pac wanted my FOS peppered in throughout D1 so I'd get a ton of pressure, and then reveal with a role nobody has ever heard of. Deviant ****er. That is why I FOS'ed in one huge cluster, so it'd be obvious it was mod-driven. Not sure why JVOR had to play 20 questions about it...

Anyway, when I re-read tonight I'll be looking at those that hopped on my train and those that would leave well enough alone about why I FOS'ed the whole game. I figure that'll serve as a decent starting point. I had hoped my train would get longer before I had to reveal, but no luck...

Here is my full reveal - I wanted to discuss semantics with our mod before posting...

I am the Town Contractor. (Yeah, I've never heard of this role either. <_< Pac = doosh.)

Basically, I was offered a deal to complete a task to earn a role/ability. Obviously the task would put me at risk of lynch. By accepting the deal, I had to FOS every player in the game except myself on D1. No more than 2 of you at a time (in a single post). In exchange I received a bulletproof vest. If I chose not to do this deal, then I would have stayed a roleless townie.

I'm pretty sure Pac wanted my FOS peppered in throughout D1 so I'd get a ton of pressure, and then reveal with a role nobody has ever heard of. Deviant ****er. That is why I FOS'ed in one huge cluster, so it'd be obvious it was mod-driven. Not sure why JVOR had to play 20 questions about it...

Anyway, when I re-read tonight I'll be looking at those that hopped on my train and those that would leave well enough alone about why I FOS'ed the whole game. I figure that'll serve as a decent starting point. I had hoped my train would get longer before I had to reveal, but no luck...

I know pac did enjoy his deal role a few games ago, so I could see him offering deals. but i think you are lying about everything else. Not sure if that means you are guilty however.

And i look forward to your reports later on how the entire game reacted to you, egocentric ****turd

Actually "The world is yours" is the statue in the fountain he fell into after getting eviscerated by a shotgun blast.

world.png

So, you were a roleless townie, but if you FOS'd everybody in the game, you'd win a bullet-proof vest? I buy the part where you were made to FOS everyone - but why offer a roleless townie a bullet-proof vest? That's bugging me.

So, you were a roleless townie, but if you FOS'd everybody in the game, you'd win a bullet-proof vest? I buy the part where you were made to FOS everyone - but why offer a roleless townie a bullet-proof vest? That's bugging me.

some background, a couple of the players here, (ape and jif), consider themselves so valuable to the town that they feel lying about having a BP to ensure thier own survival till endgame is crucial for achieving town victory. Both have been caught lying about such things before.

I didn't forget sh*te, you sloped headed beast. It's midday monday, but now you'd have normally spammed the thread with atleast 3 different wild theories

Pfft. Did you say something about wild theories???

I thought it was this guy, but searched the script for "****ed up" yesterday and didn't find a lot of matches.. will try messed up now

edit: nothing.... most is tony on ****ed up... ut there's only a handful of occurances

mannyribera1.jpg

Mierda.

edit: also it's a sequel to the film.. not the original

Mierda mas grande.

So since when does teh king of all logik float distracting theories like these... aren't these the types of distractions that take the towns attention off scum hunting? That's what I heard somewhere...

Vote CTM until I re-read this ******* thread.

If he's telling the truth, he should have turned it down. The scum team never targets I28 for NK's, rendering the bulletproof useless. Stupid ape.

Idiot...you are so dumb. Why reveal now? Dumbest thing ever? You werent even close to a lynch. Now we only have one more reveal. You are so dumb...yadayadayadayaday. SK, shoot him. Its the smart thing to do. Everyone quick convince the SK to shoot.

h8uall

So since when does teh king of all logik float distracting theories like these... aren't these the types of distractions that take the towns attention off scum hunting? That's what I heard somewhere...

Vote CTM until I re-read this ******* thread.

take it up with slats, i don't mind wild theories if they get people talking.. No talking= less chance for scum to slip up.

Idiot...you are so dumb. Why reveal now? Dumbest thing ever? You werent even close to a lynch. Now we only have one more reveal. You are so dumb...yadayadayadayaday. SK, shoot him. Its the smart thing to do. Everyone quick convince the SK to shoot.

h8uall

ok, so we've reached the point of the game for jif to have his meltdown.. Almost time to start playing

Man, why can't this workday end already?

Actually "The world is yours" is the statue in the fountain he fell into after getting eviscerated by a shotgun blast.

Yeah, Crusher, I know. That's why I said "tagline" rather than line or dialogue. The movie is known for that phrase.

As for the Ape, I don't know what to think. I disagree, DPR, that the earning a BPV may be puzzling. What is puzzling is actually revealing that. It's JiF FMA 2.0. Is it creating a WIFOM?

Archived