Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are these last two posts a confirmation that you don't have a post restriction?

No post restriction.

I didn't forget sh*te, you sloped headed beast. It's midday monday, but now you'd have normally spammed the thread with atleast 3 different wild theories

Horsesh*t. Zero "crazy" monkey theories the past 2 games says you lie.

All that would mean is that Dan is either trying really hard to play against her internal instincts, or she's not scum. Nothing else. B)

Oh, unvote.

Somewhere in a dark room, JiF stares on pleased.

"good...."

vote: AVM

Mild mannered AVM flies under the radar far too much.

Also, don't fvck with me! :P

So you really just did that fos crap to just to annoy us?

No. I never said that. I said it was not a post restriction, but I certainly didn't do it for laughs... especially considering how annoying it was doing 1-2 at a time from the iPad. Read my response to Slats below:

Think about how well I played last game and how much I've been saying I am trying not to be the FOS monkey anymore.

Think about what a doosh Pac is, and what he would consider a fun way to screw me as mod.

Now do the math...

No. I never said that. I said it was not a post restriction, but I certainly didn't do it for laughs... especially considering how annoying it was doing 1-2 at a time from the iPad. Read my response to Slats below:

Its not a pr, but pac made you do it?

Between an acid filled AVM and a cryptic monkey and the talk of things we cant speak of anymore...this thread is weird. Go figure this is a Pac game.

Gotcha. So it WAS mod-induced.

I'm also getting the impression that Pac kind of made this game just to mess with us. Might explain why quiet Dan is up there in the post count.

Horsesh*t. Zero "crazy" monkey theories the past 2 games says you lie.

any theory you have is crazy. your little pebble monkey brain can't create anything that doesn't qualify as crazy/nonsensical

I'd like to note smc's consistancy in showing "anger" real quick. I'm betting that's something too

he's saying that's ****ed up a lot, don't remember that as too much of a catch phrase form the movie.. only guy i seem to remember saying that is the dude that bangs his sister

Can we still call people douchenozzles, though? I really like that word, and try to include it in everyday conversation. Imagine the reactions I get, hehe.

I'm sure the reactions to your use of the term "dooshnozzle" pale in comparison to how people react when you say "hehe."

he's saying that's ****ed up a lot, don't remember that as too much of a catch phrase form the movie.. only guy i seem to remember saying that is the dude that bangs his sister

or that's messed up. I think it's perfectly plausable he's just screwing with everyone though

Official Vote Count:

AVM (4)- Sharrow, JC, JiF, Slats

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

SMC (2) - DPR, Crusher

CTM (1) - JVoR

DPR (2) - SMC, BG

JetFat80 (1) - WWwombat

I20Ape (5) - Smash, Tom Shane, CTM, AVM, JF80

Slats (1) - Verb

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

Those not voting: Nae, I20Ape

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

AVM inspired this, CTM mentioned it too, but there is something going on for sure with SMC...here's all his posts.

I'm here.

I planned to vote for Brett, but then I saw the scourge of mafia poke his head in here and want to bring it.

VOTE: DPR

OMGURSAP

That's a ****ed up reason there, Crusher.

I see DPR lifted my sig pick. Good choice.

That's ****ed up.

We should lynch you just in case you're scum and trying to match your mafia classmates, Dan & Slats, so you never get the chance.

Freakin' sucks that the Knicks lost AND I missed the Game of Thrones because of it.

That would be ****ed up.

Did catch the replay of Thrones on HBO, though, so that's all good.

It's messed up Vicious couldn't play.

Can't remember a game he did play/mod.

Went to get gas this morning and it's over $4 a gallon! That's ****ed up.

Verbal, it's a bizarro world thing with DPR. I like it because I get to see the sig extra.

As to the penis talk? I said it was bad that Vicious isn't playing, but in this instance I take that back. He'd have peppered this thread with boner pics already.

It's messed up how fast that I28 train came on.

But at least it got us focused on the game.

That's ****ed up if it's true, but I got that feeling as well.

I'm going to research the movie, but I thought I remembered after Scarface killed off Frank's people, he took one of his guys with him...and Im pretty sure I remember a scene where he said..."Thats ****ed up"...after Tony did some crazy sh*t.

EDIT for some misspellings.

AVM inspired this, CTM mentioned it too, but there is something going on for sure with SMC...here's all his posts.

I thought it was this guy, but searched the script for "****ed up" yesterday and didn't find a lot of matches.. will try messed up now

edit: nothing.... most is tony on ****ed up... ut there's only a handful of occurances

mannyribera1.jpg

MOD NOTE:

I had hoped to not have it come to this but I hereby call for an immediate moratorium on any and all penis talk, or references to penis talk.

Repeat violators will be subject to swift dismissal and eternal damnation.

DO NOT test me.

Thank You!

Honestly, I thought I was the only one who talked about penis this much who wasn't a urologist.

Or are you all conspiring to put me at ease with this penis talk?

Are you trying to instill penile paranoia here? Because that could result in generalized effects that would ruin my life. Is this your game? IS THIS YOUR GAME!?

JiF's doing research. Lol.

Oh my bad, maybe we should continue talking about that thing we cant talk about.

I thought it was this guy, but searched the script for "****ed up" yesterday and didn't find a lot of matches.. will try messed up now

edit: nothing.... most is tony on ****ed up... ut there's only a handful of occurances

I just did some reading on quotes...I really dont know who it could be. It wasnt the guy from Franks regime. Maybe its Manolo his little side kick. But I dont think its Manny.

Total bullsh*t that this day is dragging, and it's only Monday.

I'm impressed with JiF's and CTM's researching, I don't want you guys to waste any effort. But go ahead if you like.

Unvote

Vote SMC

I'm also getting the impression that Pac kind of made this game just to mess with us. Might explain why quiet Dan is up there in the post count.

Yes it was mod induced... in case its not obvious, I'm saying that Pac custom-fit this role to ME and my FOS reputation to **** with me. Its a one-time thing though, so I wouldn't describe it as a post restriction... its more like a wet willy from the mod. Any other FOS I post will be self-motivated.

****ed up? Seems like a tad of an over-reaction. Its just a way for him to bust my monkey nuts as the mod... I got the last laugh though. He didn't expect me to cluster it all together, and take the fun out of it for him.

You seem to be kind of paranoid of Dan. You worried about something?

Could just be a lynch all liars kinda thing.

Yup.

The limited number of reveals per day also plays into that.

Archived