Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's our monkey!

Pac said he already revealed, so he jumped in and completed the reveal - even though he said he didn't want to do that. Forget human logic, it makes primate sense.

I'd lean town on him out of the chute, and expect that Pac would make him difficult to get rid of so we all suffer. :P

Primate sense(gold)...Agreed. Monkey is acting like Monkey acts. Weird reveal but with all the partial reveals and limit on reveals I can see him thinking he knows better than everyone and finish the reveal. Case of Monkey knows best.

making Monkey active makes mafia better. Monkey dies game slows down.

Finished with re-read. Couple of things:

1. Dan is posting as JVOR. JVOR is posting as Dan. Dan would never talk about JVOR's penis like that, and JVOR would never ask me inquisitive questions to unpack my statements and fully understand where I'm coming from the way he has. Even if they are not swapped. They should be... would have been funny.

2. Penis talk for like 18 pages? Really?

This was a double-take. Really?

You are pinging me my pirate friend. Biggest thing that stuck out was though it could be a fake pr from Monkey boy with the FOS I'd say it's rather obvious SMC has a pr. Plus I don't like the way 80 is playing and you are buddying up with him.

Funny. Its pretty much what I think you are doing now...

How? I'm not accusing you of anything or saying, usually when you interact with me this way it means this..

I'm saying i believe the deal occured and that you are lying about anything else. Also, i think it means nothing towards your alignment. That's it. Haven't advocating lynching you (although if we happen to reveal a vig, I would encourage shooting)

Difficult to kill townies are valuable. It would've been better if the scum were to take a shot at him and lose one of their NK's, but with his reveal (if it's too be believed) the scum now have to think twice about taking a shot at him - or avoiding him altogether.

It is a benefit, and it is also a pretty common role around here.

80 bears watching, IMHO.

Yeah but it lost some of it's effectiveness when he told everyone. He could have put himself out as bait later and took away a nk attempt.

Agree on 80.

Things that stood out to me most...

1. JF80's early vote on CTM, then the quick unvote.

CTM half-revealing already? Really?

Vote: CTM

2. My train and the way it grew. Slats, Smash and Shane were on me. CTM decided it was "time to start a train" and voted me for not being around, even though he responded to me earlier in thread when I said I was on LI. Though its not uncommon for him to vote me early in games, he knows it will actually kick start the game. Quick votes from AVM and JF80 (repeat offender). I offer up my "full" reveal and CTM, JF80 and DPR persist in undermining my reveals credibility. However of the 3 of them, it was JF80 who made the most absurd claims - like having a bulletproof townie in endgame would be bad, because its me. He's pushing my case hard and metagaming the "dumb Ape" thing to push a lynch on a bulletproof.

I also do NOT like that JF80 pushed my lynch under the premise of not outing any other power roles, then he pointed out that SMC kinda talked about having a PR too. Couldn't tell if he was nudging Pac-Maude to use up the 2nd reveal...

Official Vote Count:

I20Ape (6) - Slats (unvoted), Smash, Tom Shane, CTM, AVM, JF80, DPR

Unvote

Vote JF80

My top 3 are JF80, DPR and CTM as a distant 3rd... based on events so far.

1. Dan is posting as JVOR. JVOR is posting as Dan. Dan would never talk about JVOR's penis like that, and JVOR would never ask me inquisitive questions to unpack my statements and fully understand where I'm coming from the way he has. Even if they are not swapped. They should be... would have been funny.

They are the same person, you stupid ******* ape.

Total bullsh*t that this day is dragging, and it's only Monday.

I'm impressed with JiF's and CTM's researching, I don't want you guys to waste any effort. But go ahead if you like.

That's really ****ed up. I brought it up first, douchenozzle.

I'm heading off to softball, so I skimmed over the whole I28 reveal mess, but someone correct me if I'm wrong -- Pac said we had one reveal BEFORE I28 revealed, correct? Now again, I just skimmed...but that appeared to be the case. In which case, why did people freak out over his actual reveal? We had already lost one of the two, so it was best for him to come on out and reveal.

Unvote

I wont be able to do a full re-read til later

Don't see the rush to lynch I28 nor the logic to do so. He's outted off the bat. He's not exactly going anywhere if he's scum and his role could still technically be beneficial to the town.

Pac also indicated that a reveal was used up so he just elaborated. Again, nothing about the way he revealed struck me as particularly odd.

Agreed. I don't understand why some are making such a big deal about it. Also I don't agree with anyone suggesting lynching him at this point in time. I hope this doesn't turn into last game where two people reveal and so you have to automatically lynch one of them *rolls eyes*

Also guess what happened today? My mom and step father got served with papers. They are being sued by the state for barking dogs. stoopid.

You are pinging me my pirate friend. Biggest thing that stuck out was though it could be a fake pr from Monkey boy with the FOS I'd say it's rather obvious SMC has a pr. Plus I don't like the way 80 is playing and you are buddying up with him.

I didn't see where anyone seriously accused I28 of having a fake PR. And, SMC is not the only player that seems to have a PR.

At this point, I think most folks believe that PR's are being used, so no argument there.

As for JF80, whenever folks agree, they look to be "buddying up". I could say that I28 was defended by Slats and JVoR, and call them buddies. Or, I could say that you didn't make any game related post until tonight, when you defended I28 and FOS'd me, but, does that make you buddies?

We have plenty of time to debate things, and nobody has too much heat on them. I say we should get people talking.

Agreed. I don't understand why some are making such a big deal about it. Also I don't agree with anyone suggesting lynching him at this point in time. I hope this doesn't turn into last game where two people reveal and so you have to automatically lynch one of them *rolls eyes*

Also guess what happened today? My mom and step father got served with papers. They are being sued by the state for barking dogs. stoopid.

Holy sh*t, the entire state? Damn them must be some loud dogs.

And hold up... "Scarface - the world is yours" is a video game.. Video games are notorius for repetitive dialog... anyone ever play this?

edit: also it's a sequel to the film.. not the original

One of the weirdest posts I've ever seen from you. Lol.

I know pac did enjoy his deal role a few games ago, so I could see him offering deals. but i think you are lying about everything else. Not sure if that means you are guilty however.

And i look forward to your reports later on how the entire game reacted to you, egocentric ****turd

Odd poke at I28 from you. Aside from that, I agree that the deal aspect makes sense to me. And I would hope he'd lie about whatever he earns from his deal, or I suppose maybe he would tell the truth to make scum think he's lying ... either way, Integrity isn't half as dumb as everyone says he is, so I doubt he'd just blindly reveal a BP without thinking about what he was doing.

I will have to reread those pages, but imo after the last game, scum would be the ones who'd be most invested in trying to figure out whether Integrity's BP claim was true or not. To me as town that's not the most important part of his play/claim in trying to figure out his alignment.

Look, I know that you and I go down different logic paths - but what is the benefit to the town that a roleless townie has a NightKill proof vest? We can't use him as a shield...

Now, trying to burn JF80 down is more damning than FOS'ing me.

Let's just logic this thing through - lay down the fact, agree on the terms, and go from there.

You see no benefit to protection from NKs?

Also, wtf is up with multiple people skipping the part where Pac counted I28's reveal before he meant to reveal. Lol.

Hehe, that would be fun. If only.

One of the weirdest posts I've ever seen from you. Lol.

Odd poke at I28 from you. Aside from that, I agree that the deal aspect makes sense to me. And I would hope he'd lie about whatever he earns from his deal, or I suppose maybe he would tell the truth to make scum think he's lying ... either way, Integrity isn't half as dumb as everyone says he is, so I doubt he'd just blindly reveal a BP without thinking about what he was doing.

I will have to reread those pages, but imo after the last game, scum would be the ones who'd be most invested in trying to figure out whether Integrity's BP claim was true or not. To me as town that's not the most important part of his play/claim in trying to figure out his alignment.

You see no benefit to protection from NKs?

Also, wtf is up with multiple people skipping the part where Pac counted I28's reveal before he meant to reveal. Lol.

Your using awfully foul language this game. Strange.

So he is lying about his lie to be tricky?

Official Vote Count:

AVM (2)- Sharrow, JC,

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

SMC (2) - Crusher, JiF

CTM (1) - JVoR

DPR (3) - SMC, BG, Slats

JetFat80 (2) - WWwombat, I28

I20Ape (5) - Smash, Tom Shane, CTM, JF80, DPR

Slats (1) - Verb

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

With 22 maricons alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline is 4/20 at 10PM EST

Your using awfully foul language this game. Strange.

So he is lying about his lie to be tricky?

All I've said is the "p-word", and 2-3 others the first night, when yes CTM was right, I had a tiny amount to drink (literally 2-3 sips) but none of them are words I've never said before (so not even sure if that was a factor) ... lol. I'm just kind of grumpy and bored I guess. hehe.

He could be. I think he's smart enough that the BP part of his claim shouldn't be much of a factor. I would trust him to know what he's doing as town. It could be a scum move, too, but I would lean town right now.

I do find if odd that DPR didn't realize a bulletproof townie at endgame would be quite valuable. Even more odd that he's advocating a lynch on the Ape.

I'm sorta with CTM on the thought of not wanting to lynch DPR on his first day in his first game back, buuuut, **** it.

Unvote

Vote: DPR

Freakin' sucks that Philly mailed it in today against the Heat.

Torn on the Monkey. Thinking about it, I don't have a problem with his full fledged "reveal" because PacMod already said he revealed. The issue is claiming the vest, which doesn't help the town. We went over the dynamics of that last game. If you have a vest you want to invite a kill, not shy the scum away from hitting you. In that sense I agree with DPR. Though I think DPR tried to pull AP Mafia level stuff by proposing that a vest could make someone lynch proof. That's not scummy. That's DPR Aten-ing it.

UNVOTE: DPR

My vote wasn't real on him anyway. I'm not comfortable going after the Monkey right now, so I might as wall vote for his chief antagonist in this game.

VOTE: CTM

Torn on the Monkey. Thinking about it, I don't have a problem with his full fledged "reveal" because PacMod already said he revealed. The issue is claiming the vest, which doesn't help the town. We went over the dynamics of that last game. If you have a vest you want to invite a kill, not shy the scum away from hitting you. In that sense I agree with DPR. Though I think DPR tried to pull AP Mafia level stuff by proposing that a vest could make someone lynch proof. That's not scummy. That's DPR Aten-ing it.

My vote wasn't real on him anyway. I'm not comfortable going after the Monkey right now, so I might as wall vote for his chief antagonist in this game.

That's ****ed up. Stick to dead thread hindsight you jackass

Hey guys, sorry to do this, as I know I've already disappeared on you for the past day, but I'm not going to be able to be around the next few days either. If there's anyone available to take over for me, then please go ahead and do so. If not, I'll probably be back around starting Thursday. A good friend of mine passed away this past weekend and I'll be running around back and forth pretty much non-stop between work and making it to everything over the next few days, and this clearly just can't be a priority right now. Please know that there will be absolutely no hard feelings if you guys replace me, because I don't want to hold up the game for everyone else.

Official Vote Count:

AVM (1)- Sharrow

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

SMC (2) - Crusher, JiF

CTM (1) - JVoR, SMC

DPR (3) - BG, Slats, Verb

JetFat80 (3) - WWwombat, I28, JC

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

Official Vote Count:

AVM (2)- Sharrow, JC,

Hess (2) - Song, Hess

SMC (2) - Crusher, JiF

CTM (1) - JVoR, SMC

DPR (3) - BG, Slats, Verb

JetFat80 (3) - WWwombat, I28, JC

JVoR (1) - Brett

Brett (1) - Dan X

I'm listed as a double voter...unvoted AVM, and voted JF80. Thanks

lol, douchebag? Really? And yes, its still bad for town if I-28 is town and alive. He just draws attention to himself.

You've already abandoned your list of reasons to vote me? Now you are just opting for what might be the worst rationale I've ever seen anyone give for a serious vote. The whole point of Pac having me FOS the whole game was to draw attention to me.

You started off by saying I was bad to keep alive because 1.) its me, and 2.) because I'm terrible in "end game," and now you are adding to it 3.) he draws attention to himself? :rolleyes:

For the record, this JF80 has only seen me in 2 end games: Clue, where I helped clear Slats and we wrapped up a town win. Police Academy where I, like everyone, got worked by Dan. I'm batting .500 in end games. Furthermore, it is D1 right now... what the **** are we talking about end game for? (The other games he's seen me play are Transformers where I was scum, Wrestling where I tracked/caught Vic on N1, also figured out JVOR and CTM as scum, and Alchemist where I figured out the SK and 3/4 of scum team by D2 and then JF80 himself SK'ed me. So his premise for "I28 is terrible in endgame" is retarded, and my track record is much better than the monkey stigma that he's trying to exploit right now.)

The reason I type all this out? I'm long-winded... AND this STINKS like first time scum trying to metagame me based on the slander others use game in and game out and failing at it miserably.

Worst of all, he isn't even doing it right. It goes like this "I28 is scums MVP, most valuable primate - he'll lead the town on lynches of townies and do scums work for them. He is the worst player in teh mafia like evarrrghhhh"

Hey guys, sorry to do this, as I know I've already disappeared on you for the past day, but I'm not going to be able to be around the next few days either. If there's anyone available to take over for me, then please go ahead and do so. If not, I'll probably be back around starting Thursday. A good friend of mine passed away this past weekend and I'll be running around back and forth pretty much non-stop between work and making it to everything over the next few days, and this clearly just can't be a priority right now. Please know that there will be absolutely no hard feelings if you guys replace me, because I don't want to hold up the game for everyone else.

My condolences BG. Do what you need to do, the game and jackassery will be here when you get back.

I didn't see where anyone seriously accused I28 of having a fake PR. And, SMC is not the only player that seems to have a PR.

At this point, I think most folks believe that PR's are being used, so no argument there.

As for JF80, whenever folks agree, they look to be "buddying up". I could say that I28 was defended by Slats and JVoR, and call them buddies. Or, I could say that you didn't make any game related post until tonight, when you defended I28 and FOS'd me, but, does that make you buddies?

We have plenty of time to debate things, and nobody has too much heat on them. I say we should get people talking.

Monkey boy and Hess are always my buddies. Even when they come after me or I after them.

Lol Pac DID draw 80 to shoot him last game at first. Until we all agreed and he suddenly started shouting at us and telling us not to shoot him, that he WOULD die from it.

And that was my other iffy with DPR. You don't hang a person to find out if they can withstand a gun shot wound.

Archived