Assuming you survived, what are your post-apocalypse plans?

T0mShane

Me? I'd look to secure some shotguns and ammo, maybe some canned foods, and a Harley. Then I'd drive South killing zombies and cannibals along the way.

well i think you are screwed since the zombies and cannibals will be wearing steelers jerseys..and we know how that frightens you.

you might just want to find a cave somewhere.. that is your best shot

well i think you are screwed since the zombies and cannibals will be wearing steelers jerseys..and we know how that frightens you.

That story is an urban legend. Ask Garb. She saw the whole thing and knows I dealt with it much like Patrick Swayze in "Roadhouse."

That story is an urban legend. Ask Garb. She saw the whole thing and knows I dealt with it much like Patrick Swayze in "Roadhouse."

You do know that i was there that day? OY! I might not have seen that moment.. but i believe faba.

well if the cave doesnt work.. maybe you can go to port authority... since i know you know all the greatest places on the floor to sleep.

You do know that i was there that day? OY! I might not have seen that moment.. but i believe faba.

well if the cave doesnt work.. maybe you can go to port authority... since i know you know all the greatest places on the floor to sleep.

I know you were there, but I also know you disappeared into the back hallways with Chad Pennington for an inordinately long period of time.

Well Tom could always loot a nearby Sports Authority grab a Big Ben Jersey. Then all he has to do is ooof and grunt. He should fit in just fine.

But will the jersey be authentic? That's what matters most in a crisis situation such as end-times.

You do realize that if the zombie apocalypse happens, money will become irrelevant.

We will barter in ammunition and clean water.

I suggest you all start applying for admittance into my post-apocalyptic New World Order.

OMG you were there and he forgot about it. Unreal.

I wonder what he was preoccupied with that day, lol.

I'm going to the local McDonald's and claim it "Obesis" a place where fatties can sit down and grub free from the zombie threat". I have enough weapons to outfit a small zombie killing regiment. Been shooting sporting clays and skeet for 20 years. Got more shotguns then a Walmart in South Carolina.

I'm going to the local McDonald's and claim it "Obesis" a place where fatties can sit down and grub free from the zombie threat". I have enough weapons to outfit a small zombie killing regiment. Been shooting sporting clays and skeet for 20 years. Got more shotguns then a Walmart in South Carolina.

When we run out of ammo we will let the Zombies eat you 1st. That will give the rest of us a 2-3 day headstart.

Roam the desert aimlessly until I find the Thunderdome.

Always bothered me that Bartertown was not located anywhere near a fresh water source and in a desert. Were they also turning pig poop into fuel and water? I want my post-apocalyptic helltown to make sense. Tina Turner spent about 23 hours oa day doing her hair and dressing, so she wasn't going to haul pails of water form miles away. And all that leather-if your starving in the desert the last thing in the world you would wear is leather.

Obviously Mel Gibson's anit-Semitism led to the stupid banning of Jews with their technical know how.

Archived