Championship Sunday -- Who wins???

slowmoe57

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New England 27  Denver 23

Seattle 24 49ers 13

hope I am wrong on number 1 -- enjoy the games

YUP your right. Get ready for 2 weeks of the IRONY BOWL.

Both former Jet Coaches.

One told Woody to eff off on a napkin, and now is a first ballot HOF.

Mo lewis (former Jet) blasted Bledsoe, and now BRADY is a first ballot HOF.

Half of Seattles staff will be Jet coaches, including their assistant will be our next HC.

Woody gets up close and personal look on how to run a franchise.

The IRONY BOWL, book it.

YUP your right. Get ready for 2 weeks of the IRONY BOWL.Both former Jet Coaches.One told Woody to eff off on a napkin, and now is a first ballot HOF.Mo lewis (former Jet) blasted Bledsoe, and now BRADY is a first ballot HOF.Half of Seattles staff will be Jet coaches, including their assistant will be our next HC.Woody gets up close and personal look on how to run a franchise.The IRONY BOWL, book it.

You're the most enthusiastic pessimist I've ever met. It's like CrazyCarl had a baby with Daffy Duck.

YUP your right. Get ready for 2 weeks of the IRONY BOWL.

Both former Jet Coaches.

One told Woody to eff off on a napkin, and now is a first ballot HOF.

Mo lewis (former Jet) blasted Bledsoe, and now BRADY is a first ballot HOF.

Half of Seattles staff will be Jet coaches, including their assistant will be our next HC.

Woody gets up close and personal look on how to run a franchise.

The IRONY BOWL, book it.

how many times have you copy and pasted this?

I think he terrible but I wouldn't be surprised to see him drafted.

I was most impressed with Gallon from Michigan. He'd be a steal in the midrounds.

Dont fret, my boy from Cornell, Jeff Mathews, threw a horrible pass that was picked by that dude from Arizona, who had 2 picks. He put way too much air under it when he should have just rifled it in there with that cannon he has for an arm. Otherwise, he made some nice throws, and still appears to be a 5th or 6th rounder. I hope.

I'll probably have to eat a sh!t sandwich later if I am wrong after saying this but........

No effin way does John Fox out coach BB........never, and.........

BB is inside Peytons head, always has been. His defensive game plan should have him unglued by the end of the 1st half.

Hate to say this, I really do but, NEPs win this one easy. 

Duck is awesome

Denver by 20 or more

Seattle in a close one

Love duck, but ever try reheating it? Tastes like shoe. Usually I never have any left over, but one of my roomates worked at PF changs back in undergrad and used to bring home a bunch of duck when they had a surplus, it was glorious, except when you tried making it the next day.

Duck confit quesadilla might be my favorite app ever.

I'll probably have to eat a sh!t sandwich later if I am wrong after saying this but........

BB is inside Peytons head, always has been. His defensive game plan should have him unglued by the end of the 1st half.

Put some Duck on it.

Im thinking the same thing. 

I can see how Denver's defense can at least hold it's own against the likes of Amendola, Edelman, Blount, etc.

On the other hand, I can't figure out how New England could prevent Peyton from putting up big time points with Thomas, Thomas, Welker and Decker. 4 guys to worry about. You can't double cover all of them and the ones that are in man to man should run wild on New England.

Archived