Anyone else amped up about tonight!?!?

Smo0v3mik3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night games do indeed suck balls. OTOH I want to keep seeing what this DL can do. They absolutely had their way with the Packers' OL last week.

Why are you complaining? I have to wait until tomorrow after work to see it.......... It sucks balls!

Decker could be in. 

Bears have two starting Olinemen out.

Alshon couldn't even run last week, he was pretty much in there as a decoy. He may be in similar shape tonight.

Marshall isn't 100% healthy.

They haven't been able to run the ball.

We've been able to stop the run tremendously. 

I'm leaving some things against us out because I don't want to think about them, but we definitely have a chance. We need to create and capitalize on turnovers. 

There is a formula for us to win this game. 

Run the sh*t out of the ball, successfully (like a real power running team does), Geno needs to be flawless, and Cutler cannot be given a clean pocket ONCE the entire night.

All that, AND we won't be able to commit a dozen penalties, or allow our sidelines to further enable the refs probably calling this game in the Bears favor.

Seems do-able.

Until Rodgers started doing Rodgers things.  Cutler isn't as smart though.  Only way we're going to win is by forcing a vintage "Bad Cutler" night.

I get that Rodgers earned his reputation, but the league gave him that game. The last thing anyone wants is Aaron Rodgers missing chunks of the season starting in week 2. The guy's already been rumored to look into retiring early after these concussions and other assorted injuries, not really trying to mess with him if it can be helped (and in this league it can definitely be helped). Otherwise he was more or less set to be demolished. It's massively understated how badly the Jets' DL was beating on that OL last week. The Packers were just on the right side of a fix, and I'm not even trying to knock Rodgers when I say that. 

I get that Rodgers earned his reputation, but the league gave him that game. The last thing anyone wants is Aaron Rodgers missing chunks of the season starting in week 2. The guy's already been rumored to look into retiring early after these concussions and other assorted injuries, not really trying to mess with him if it can be helped (and in this league it can definitely be helped). Otherwise he was more or less set to be demolished. It's massively understated how badly the Jets' DL was beating on that OL last week. The Packers were just on the right side of a fix, and I'm not even trying to knock Rodgers when I say that. 

I agree with you on this more and more as the week goes on. Especially after watching highlights of the Lions/Packers yesterday. I think the league was prepared to give them that game, and it went someone unnoticed when the Jets started doing stupid sh*t that (fortunately for the league) made it appear as though the Jets brought it completely upon themselves.

The Jets were a hot mess last week, and the game was still winnable. The Pack needed help.

Decker could be in. 

Bears have two starting Olinemen out.

Alshon couldn't even run last week, he was pretty much in there as a decoy. He may be in similar shape tonight.

Marshall isn't 100% healthy.

They haven't been able to run the ball.

We've been able to stop the run tremendously. 

I'm leaving some things against us out because I don't want to think about them, but we definitely have a chance. We need to create and capitalize on turnovers. 

Would you be surprised to see something similar as against GB? 

A wonderful first, ok second q and hell on earth in 3rd and 4th?

week 1 vs the bears the Bills ran the ball 33 times for 193 yds

week 2 vs the bears the 49ers ran the ball 27 times for 127 yds 

control the clock, pound the football, complete easy passes and limit mistakes on offense. dominate their front-5 on defense, hit Cutler and I feel like this is a winnable game. the size and speed of their WR's wont matter if there is no time for ol pretty boy Jay. get to him early and often. hopefully we see a big game from CP tonight, excited to watch him fly around under the lights. 

J E T S 

week 1 vs the bears the Bills ran the ball 33 times for 193 yds

week 2 vs the bears the 49ers ran the ball 27 times for 127 yds 

control the clock, pound the football, complete easy passes and limit mistakes on offense. dominate their front-5 on defense, hit Cutler and I feel like this is a winnable game. the size and speed of their WR's wont matter if there is no time for ol pretty boy Jay. get to him early and often. hopefully we see a big game from CP tonight, excited to watch him fly around under the lights. 

J E T S 

This.

I honestly feel like the only way we don't win this game is if snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... like usual.

I agree with you on this more and more as the week goes on. Especially after watching highlights of the Lions/Packers yesterday. I think the league was prepared to give them that game, and it went someone unnoticed when the Jets started doing stupid sh*t that (fortunately for the league) made it appear as though the Jets brought it completely upon themselves.

The Jets were a hot mess last week, and the game was still winnable. The Pack needed help.

Pencil me in on the conspiracy theories.  

Think the 49'ers and the 37 penalties on the season are battling a ref'ing crew that are being told from the NFL to call everything because of how the organization is handling the Ray McDonald situation?  They're 1-2?  

ITS RIGGED!!!

Pencil me in on the conspiracy theories.  

Think the 49'ers and the 37 penalties on the season are battling a ref'ing crew that are being told from the NFL to call everything because of how the organization is handling the Ray McDonald situation?  They're 1-2?  

ITS RIGGED!!!

It is sad to say, but I honestly do find it completely plausible that officials are instructed who to favor, whether for TV Ratings, NFL's public relations, or for Vegas. 

Also, I read in the beginning of the year that Harbaugh was possibly losing the locker room in San Fran, due to his contract situation or something like that. I think you could extrapolate that to being part of the mess that they are putting on the field this year. I also think their roster is weaker now than it was 2 years ago. I watched some of the game vs. Arizona, and the Niners were losing their cool and drawing unsportsmanlike penalties a lot... another group of undisciplined idiots that no longer fear or respect their coach.

yeah and those passes will go for long gains because theres no way our defense is going to contain marshall and Jeffery. this game will be a blowout for the bears

actually it is the slot guy I am worried about they tend to kill us every time esp if he is a white receiver........see waddle,mccafery, nelson, prohel and i am sure their are others.

Archived