******* Official 2015 Road Trips thread *******

Schedule is now out, anyone planning road trips?

I will be in Indy week 2. Driving into Indy saturday afternoon. As of right now myself and @124 are going to the San Diego at Cincinatti game on Sunday then drive back to Indy afterwards. 

Also going to New England in October

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to do Indy and go to the Cubs game Saturday and Bears game Sunday in Chicago and then afterward head to Indy for Monday for the game.  Am I missing anything by only being in Indy Sunday night and Monday?

I would love to do Dallas but airfare because its near Xmas is awful.

Looking at Houston but not sure any of my friends will go with me.  It's pretty cheap though.  Airfare is about $260 round trip.

Schedule is now out, anyone planning road trips?

I will be in Indy week 2. Driving into Indy saturday afternoon. As of right now myself and @124 are going to the San Diego at Cincinatti game on Sunday then drive back to Indy afterwards.

Also going to New England in October

Don't ditch us to watch a stupid football game again you little sh*t.

I went to Indy back in December 2008 for the gf who is a HUGE colts fan. Ironically enough it was against the Bengals with a younger Ryan Fitzpatrick SUCKING HORRIBLY with the start.

Indy is a one weekend town.

I do recommend Nickys Cocktail lounge (sub-terranean lounge by the central circle)

And a meal,at St. Elmo's.

It's definitely a football town and fun on the weekend of a game, but nothing your missing out on that ant be covered in 2 days.

Browns Al? Another JC/NYC pub crawl? I will mark my calendar. We should get Savages ass up here for the opener too

Absolutely Jimmy, Browns for sure. Jared will be with us again also. Jets at Fins earlier this year, flights will be much cheaper, keep it in mind.

Definitely looking at Dallas and Buffalo

When you come to Buffalo, try and make it to the Big Tree Inn that is right down the street from the stadium.  Here is where the players and fans go.  They are very friendly.  I think you would enjoy it. 

I went to Indy back in December 2008 for the gf who is a HUGE colts fan. Ironically enough it was against the Bengals with a younger Ryan Fitzpatrick SUCKING HORRIBLY with the start.

Indy is a one weekend town.

I do recommend Nickys Cocktail lounge (sub-terranean lounge by the central circle)

And a meal,at St. Elmo's.

It's definitely a football town and fun on the weekend of a game, but nothing your missing out on that ant be covered in 2 days.

I agree, I used to live out there.

St. Elmo's for sure... there's a couple other places I could probably come up with, but have to revisit my memory. There's a good cigar bar by the circle, it may in fact be Nicky's, I can't remember... we went there after my wedding. 

I agree, I used to live out there.

St. Elmo's for sure... there's a couple other places I could probably come up with, but have to revisit my memory. There's a good cigar bar by the circle, it may in fact be Nicky's, I can't remember... we went there after my wedding.

I've already made my St. Elmo's reservations

Archived