TNF Colts vs Texans

BallinPB

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of their dysfunction is that our current starting QB was on their roster last year. And we aren't great but we're at least stable. Between kicking Fitz to the curb, the media blowing JJ Watt and forcing us to watch, and O'Brien leaving PSU after just one year, I find it enjoyable that they're a wreck.

Bill O'Brien is a jackass. If he didnt yell at Brady on the sideline no one would have paid him any attention. Another Patriots assistant who sucks.

The Texans WRs are so talented. Hoyer should be the QB moving forward. They shouldn't be this bad. Lots of weapons there. 

More like the Colts secondary is horrible i think. These receivers are running with nobody close to them. Most of those catches the receiver was wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The look on Mallet's face tho... so many cuts to the sideline and his death stare... ******* awesome.

Hard Knocks blew that team up. They seem about 2 weeks behind the Dolphins on the mutiny schedule.

why have 1 crappy qb when you can have 2 at twice the price?

Bill O'Brien is a jackass. If he didnt yell at Brady on the sideline no one would have paid him any attention. Another Patriots assistant who sucks.

I was always intrigued by O'Brien as a HC possibility, especially after making PSU relevant again in a tough situation.    

Now, he just seems like a bit of a clown.   I've never seen a QB position handled like this before. 

I was always intrigued by O'Brien as a HC possibility, especially after making PSU relevant again in a tough situation.    

Now, he just seems like a bit of a clown.   I've never seen a QB position handled like this before. 

Yeah it's weird only time i have seen the alternating series at QB is in college

How does Hoyer possibly throw that interception! He had time, throw the ball away there was still another down left!

Worst INT ever. Zero situational awareness. Hoyer the Destroyer (of his own team's chances). That was ATROCIOUS.

Remember the Pats* fans talking about Mallet as the next coming of Tom Brady

now it's Garapollo...every back up QB for them is the next Brady.  Ask KC if that's true...

wonder if the Texans regret trading Fitz or if they feel they'd be about the same with him as without him.  

now it's Garapollo...every back up QB for them is the next Brady.  Ask KC if that's true...

wonder if the Texans regret trading Fitz or if they feel they'd be about the same with him as without him.  

Fitz is absolutely benefiting from Ivory and Marshall.   Put him on the Texans and I dont see it. 

If we can get Smith, Decker, Marshall lined up with Ivory... we are gonna be tough to defend and Fitz will benefit.

I still dont think he should be asked to throw the deep ball.   He has no spin or accuracy after 15-20 yards.

Fitz is absolutely benefiting from Ivory and Marshall.   Put him on the Texans and I dont see it. 

If we can get Smith, Decker, Marshall lined up with Ivory... we are gonna be tough to defend and Fitz will benefit.

I still dont think he should be asked to throw the deep ball.   He has no spin or accuracy after 15-20 yards.

We 100% agree and are on the same page there.

Fitz last year did have Hopkins and Andre Johnson (who was a 80+ reception guy last year) (2000 + yards receiving last year) and Adrien Foster healthy (1300 yards last year)...and the #7 defense...he was 6-6 on the year.  He's had everything around him before and fell flat.

However, I think our system is the best fit for his skill sets, Gaily moving Decker regularly in motion into the slot puts a lot of pressure on a defense, and if Fitz ever gets on the same page with Smith, our offense will be a problem, even though, to your point, if the ball travels more than 10+ yards in the, it's truly "up for grabs."  Fortunately, he has Decker and Marshall who are big/strong WRs to snatch those balls away from defenders...he benefits greatly from that.

A GREAT measuring stick will be the Patriots game.  very excited to see how we measure up in that game.

Archived