Please stop saying Fitzpatrick is the guy...

CobraVerde

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about every season when Fitzpatrick starts he starts off hot going undefeated and then goes on a snowball losing streak. Happened in buffalo and in Houston and now here. 

buffalo gave him a ton of dough halfway through the season that year, and he proceeded to collapse in the second half when the games got real

Just about every season when Fitzpatrick starts he starts off hot going undefeated and then goes on a snowball losing streak. Happened in buffalo and in Houston and now here. 

Said the exact thing a while back.  Face it, fan boys.  Fitz is a friggin' disaster.  So are a bunch of other morons like Decker, Marshall and Smith.  Smith's drop, in stride for a TD, is inexcusable. He's got no business being in the NFL.  Cost us two games.

I posted when the season started he is the worst "starting qb" we have had in my 35 years of watching-no other qb that was the season long starter has showed me less-he sucks and sucks something awful which is why he cant stick with any team-the "good thing" with him was he was supposed to not turn the ball over-even that is not true-yet guys still will blindly defend him over and over and over-bench him for the rest of the season-give it geno and then petty-at least go down chucking-when u have decker and marshall it is a sin to have a qb with no arm

it is sad as a fan with avg intelligence I knew from day one he was terrible but yet coaches and some fans who must be blind cant see how awful he is-the fitz defenders are the same guys that defended izdick our last gm even after fired

I posted when the season started he is the worst "starting qb" we have had in my 35 years of watching-no other qb that was the season long starter has showed me less-he sucks and sucks something awful which is why he cant stick with any team-the "good thing" with him was he was supposed to not turn the ball over-even that is not true-yet guys still will blindly defend him over and over and over-bench him for the rest of the season-give it geno and then petty-at least go down chucking-when u have decker and marshall it is a sin to have a qb with no arm

a QB with no arm that has the best pass blocking OL in the league too. the jets can only score from the red zone with fitz, there is zero deep threat with him

Nothing matters in this league without one.

Mac needs to do something bold. Trade your entire draft and some vets to anyone who will take it for a franchise QB. You literally can't overpay for one, as without it, every other player on the roster is meaningless.  Someone will bite. Do it. I can't watch this perpetual game of musical chairs for the rest of my life.

I won't lay all the blame on Fitz but he sure should get the lion share of it. Maybe Geno or Petty will get the start next week.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both suck even more than Fitz. Which is frightening.  Hate to say it.  But our season is toast.  Even if we get to the playoffs, we're a one and done.

You must not have payed much attention in your '35 years watching' Sanchez and Geno have had far worse years.

FITZPATRICK SUCKS 

The fitzpatrick fans (who are really nothing more than anti-geno fans) seems not to get this. 

I asked plainly, "please show me a season where this guy has won more than 6 games in any season over his decade as a pro". All I heard was "He was on bad teams". 

Funny how Geno doesnt get that excuse playing on 2 bad Jets teams but Fitz can get it over 10 years though. 

This team cannot win with Fitz. How can anyone be against picking up Kap next season

because kap is worse.  

Ryan isn't the answer but he's definitely the best on the roster.  There is no need to play smith again.   If the season gets ugly then give petty a shot. 

This team cannot win with Fitz. How can anyone be against picking up Kap next season

Not disagreeing with the bold, but I'm wondering right now if this team can win at all. Considering some of the talent they've filled the roster with, they are pretty damn unspectacular. Especially when the games matter.

Archived