The Fitz Curse Strikes Again

jamesr

On 10/15/2017 at 11:27 PM, jamesr said:

Just in time for Halloween ... the guy is more unkillable than Freddie Kruger.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000861638/article/jameis-winston-shoulder-doubtful-to-return-vs-cards

I called this. I wish I could find that comment I made back when TB first signed Fitz. I stated that if I was Jameis Winston I would be highly concerned because every single QB that has ever been in front of Fitz has gotten injured. 

On September 10th this is what I posted in another thread

On 9/10/2017 at 11:45 AM, Villain The Foe said:

In other news. Ryan Fitzpatrick has earned the back up role in Tampa....due to an injury to QB Ryan Griffin. 

That dude is bad luck to all quarterbacks that he's ever been teammates with. 

Back when we were talking about whether Bowles should start Hackenberg for last year's week 17 game my answer was "no" because he was bound to get injured because Ryan Fitzpatrick would be his backup. This guy is a walking disaster for other QB's around him. 

When Tampa bought him in the first thing that came to mind was that they obviously dont care about Winston's health. 

Jameis Winston has not missed a game since entering the league, Ryan Fitzpatrick becomes a teammate and Winston cant even make it through the first half of the season. 

I've never seen any other situation such as Fitzpatrick's career with any other athlete in any other sport. 

Fitz doesn't cause injuries.

Teams who think their #1 QB is fragile bring Fitz in knowing an injury could happen, and Fitz (purely as a fill-in/#2) is as good an option as is generally available.

There are not alot of good #2 QB's in the league, it's a QB starved league.  Fitz makes for good insurance, but only as a #2, and only for the short term.

On 10/15/2017 at 5:27 PM, jamesr said:

Just in time for Halloween ... the guy is more unkillable than Freddie Kruger.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000861638/article/jameis-winston-shoulder-doubtful-to-return-vs-cards

Fitz is not unlikeabke. He's a class act. No way NFL teams continue to sign him as a backup if he wasn't a viable option in that role.  He's a good leader and well respected amongst his peers.  Granted he doesn't have a great arm but there's more intangibles to the position, which he possesses, than that.  And he's no Freddy Kruger. He's more like Jason- he keeps coming back from the dead ? 

5 hours ago, BigO said:

Fitz is not unlikeabke. He's a class act. No way NFL teams continue to sign him as a backup if he wasn't a viable option in that role.  He's a good leader and well respected amongst his peers.  Granted he doesn't have a great arm but there's more intangibles to the position, which he possesses, than that.  And he's no Freddy Kruger. He's more like Jason- he keeps coming back from the dead ? 

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a loser bum QB he was clearly responsible for all the locker room issues here last season and for it him and the other clowns are gone off this team. 

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a loser bum QB he was clearly responsible for all the locker room issues here last season and for it him and the other clowns are gone off this team. 

Bunch of angry black people, blame the white guy.

SAR I

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok so oust those clowns and then bring in McClown who like Fitz is two sides of the same coin. That makes alot of sense ?

10 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

I called this. I wish I could find that comment I made back when TB first signed Fitz. I stated that if I was Jameis Winston I would be highly concerned because every single QB that has ever been in front of Fitz has gotten injured. 

On September 10th this is what I posted in another thread

They should've kept Glennon.  :)

Archived