Aaron Rodger calls Mark Sanchez in GQ....

Lego My Lageman

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 7, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT

When Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez appeared on the cover of GQ magazine, posed for a fashion spread inside and gave an interview in which he was referred to as “the rock-starriest New York quarterback in decades,” we knew he’d take some grief.

As it turns out, Sanchez isn’t just taking grief in the Jets’ locker room. He’s also hearing it from other NFL quarterbacks who say they wouldn’t dare become offseason fashion models.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was shown a copy of the Sanchez GQ during an interview with ESPN Milwaukee, and he didn’t try to conceal his contempt.

“Look at this,” Rodgers said. “That’s embarrassing. Page 94 of the GQ thing here. That’s terrible.”

Page 94 of GQ features the photo you see here, with Sanchez posing in white pants and a black tank top. Rodgers doesn’t think that’s a good look. He’s right.

In any event, Rodgers says he has no interest in posing for magazine covers or otherwise seeking publicity.

“It’s just not really my style,” Rodgers said. “I like my anonymity, I like my privacy. I like being able to be the quarterback during the week and, in the offseason, just be able to do what I want to do and not have to be in the public eye.”

That approach has worked pretty well for Rodgers.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 7, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT

When Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez appeared on the cover of GQ magazine, posed for a fashion spread inside and gave an interview in which he was referred to as “the rock-starriest New York quarterback in decades,” we knew he’d take some grief.

As it turns out, Sanchez isn’t just taking grief in the Jets’ locker room. He’s also hearing it from other NFL quarterbacks who say they wouldn’t dare become offseason fashion models.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was shown a copy of the Sanchez GQ during an interview with ESPN Milwaukee, and he didn’t try to conceal his contempt.

“Look at this,” Rodgers said. “That’s embarrassing. Page 94 of the GQ thing here. That’s terrible.”

Page 94 of GQ features the photo you see here, with Sanchez posing in white pants and a black tank top. Rodgers doesn’t think that’s a good look. He’s right.

In any event, Rodgers says he has no interest in posing for magazine covers or otherwise seeking publicity.

“It’s just not really my style,” Rodgers said. “I like my anonymity, I like my privacy. I like being able to be the quarterback during the week and, in the offseason, just be able to do what I want to do and not have to be in the public eye.”

That approach has worked pretty well for Rodgers.

Its okay Aaron, don't be upset that Mark is good looking and you aren't, youre still a great player. Jealous mofo.

Man, I want a piece of this punk now. What were your numbers against the Jets D last year Aaron? 15 of 34 for 170 and no TDs? You needed Sanchez to have his worst game of the year to beat us?

I'd love for Mark to get his vengeance on this punk in Indy in February. :yes:

He won the Superbowl last year, pretty sure he's ok with his performance against the Jets.

Man, I want a piece of this punk now. What were your numbers against the Jets D last year Aaron? 15 of 34 for 170 and no TDs? You needed Sanchez to have his worst game of the year to beat us?

Actually, he needed a bad game by Sanchez to be made that much worse by the officials counting 2 of his completions as INTs.

Guess you like mustaches.

lmaooo bro Aaron Rodgers is the champ. Settle down.

I aim high bitch.

My team's goal is a championship and right now, I want to go through Aaron Rodger's punk a$$ to get it.

Don't get all up in arms because your team's goal is merely to not trip over themselves during intros on Sunday.

Dude what are you, Bart Scott? lol your not running through anyone broski, your klecko73isgod lmao And talk about setting yourself up for dissapointment.

Archived