NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear 80,

Trent Dilfer just said Sanchez is jumping around too much with his feet....suck it.

:)

Yeah and some guy with a horrible jacket said that we can't make the playoffs. Not with the Bills in our division! In three weeks we will be 3-6! Our defense is declining according to Steve Young. Declining at the same rate as Pittsburgh! Wait until Pittsburgh beats the Ravens in Pittsburgh. Their worlds will implode.

Our defense has been beat tonight on a couple Moore completions, but overall, we've played lights out on Primetime TV!

Mixed feelings on that with all the Dolphins drops and early Moore mistakes. A good team comes close to blowing us out in that 1st quarter. The defense "looked" much better when they knew the Dolphins had to throw the ball due to the score.

A win is the objective but a better opponent and the Jets were in a world of trouble in that game.

Mixed feelings on that with all the Dolphins drops and early Moore mistakes. A good team comes close to blowing us out in that 1st quarter. The defense "looked" much better when they knew the Dolphins had to throw the ball due to the score.

A win is the objective but a better opponent and the Jets were in a world of trouble in that game.

Yup!

LOL but c'mon dude!!! It's the friggin Jets!!! I was riding first class on the Suck 4 Luck train until i woke up this morning on Jet/Dolphin Monday Night gameday. I WANT TO BEAT THE JETS!

I know who it is, and I was rooting for them(the phins,) but I knew it wasn't going to happen, I knew the Jets were going to spark us so who cares. Losses help us.

Last night was brutal. I'm using the "Suck for Luck" card but it sucks to have to go there lol. Were a terrible football team.

And will be for quite some time. A rookie quarterback isn't going to change that.

What the Jets have done over the past two years, has been extremely rare; making it to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons with a rookie/2nd year quarterback. We had a team that was ready to carry a rookie QB behind an outstanding offensive line, great rushing attack and one of the leagues best D's led by Rex Ryan himself.

The Dolphins can't say the same. No defense. No offensive line and no run game. Very ugly situation for a rookie QB, heck, it'll be an ugly situation for Tom Brady himself. If the Dolphins landed Luck... He'd become the leagues next Ryan Leaf. This isn't a Green Bay situation, where Miami could sit Luck for 3-4 years ala Aaron Rodgers. GB has a great fan base and had Favre under center. Miami fans would implode with Luck resting the pine. Just an awful fan base who wouldn't understand it's for the better of the quarterback and future success. Luck would have to get thrown into the fire, and would fail like Ryan Leaf with this Dolphins "team".

But don't worry, Luck isn't coming out this year unless a team like the Colts or Vikings have the 1st pick. He'll stay in college for another year, if that means staying far away from an awful Miami franchise who could care less about the team.

I understand you're down on your Luck, but Luck DOES give a **** in regards to which franchise he goes to. Sorry.

And will be for quite some time. A rookie quarterback isn't going to change that.

What the Jets have done over the past two years, has been extremely rare; making it to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons with a rookie/2nd year quarterback. We had a team that was ready to carry a rookie QB behind an outstanding offensive line, great rushing attack and one of the leagues best D's led by Rex Ryan himself.

The Dolphins can't say the same. No defense. No offensive line and no run game. Very ugly situation for a rookie QB, heck, it'll be an ugly situation for Tom Brady himself. If the Dolphins landed Luck... He'd become the leagues next Ryan Leaf. This isn't a Green Bay situation, where Miami could sit Luck for 3-4 years ala Aaron Rodgers. GB has a great fan base and had Favre under center. Miami fans would implode with Luck resting the pine. Just an awful fan base who wouldn't understand it's for the better of the quarterback and future success. Luck would have to get thrown into the fire, and would fail like Ryan Leaf with this Dolphins "team".

But don't worry, Luck isn't coming out this year unless a team like the Colts or Vikings have the 1st pick. He'll stay in college for another year, if that means staying far away from an awful Miami franchise who could care less about the team.

I understand you're down on your Luck, but Luck DOES give a **** in regards to which franchise he goes to. Sorry.

in todays NFL rookie QB's are starting right off the bat. I can absolutley see this team with a competent coach and Pro Bowl Caliber QB making an immediate turn around.

in todays NFL rookie QB's are starting right off the bat. I can absolutley see this team with a competent coach and Pro Bowl Caliber QB making an immediate turn around.

o_O. Do you know the likely hood of that happening? You guys have a much better chance of drafting a 1st round bust of a QB then a pro bowl caliber one. But I understand you're trying to stay positive and I can't take that away.

You also thought this years Dolphin team was going to be good. We are going to have to temper your enthusiasm. :)

Yeah and some guy with a horrible jacket said that we can't make the playoffs. Not with the Bills in our division! In three weeks we will be 3-6! Our defense is declining according to Steve Young. Declining at the same rate as Pittsburgh! Wait until Pittsburgh beats the Ravens in Pittsburgh. Their worlds will implode.

So you disagree with Dilfer? And lol stay out of this will you. It's between me and SatanFan80...the Devil.

The game was good. When are you going? Time to cash in some of that gold and buy some tickets!

I was thinking about catching a game in November. My wife's friend is here from Germany on an apprenticeship and she's been wanting to go to a football game. I was thinking about taking her to one. Now given that it seems like you miss my company I may actually have to do so.

For the record, I miss you too buddy! :winking0001: And as you know im never quite the a$$ in person, unless I see a dolphin fan. Hopefully I can run in to crusher so I can shake his hand, have an awesome sandwich, beat my chest and compare belly size!

Last night was brutal. I'm using the "Suck for Luck" card but it sucks to have to go there lol. Were a terrible football team.

I went to the game last night with my uncle, who unfortunately is a Dolphins fan, and after the Revis pick we both agreed that you know you are a bad team when you should have been up 14-0, but instead you are down 7-3

So you disagree with Dilfer? And lol stay out of this will you. It's between me and SatanFan80...the Devil.

Dilfer? Dilfer said Sanchez was jumping around and then calmed in the second half. Dilfer is a bald **** with a decent suit. The guy I was bitching about looked like Mort on a crack bender. **** him. **** Dilfer too, but I don't have anything against his suit.

Archived