“Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---,”

InstantClassic

I mean, in fairness, the offense and special teams gave him a bunch of those.

Why should the facts matter. Bill was pouring salt in Rex's wound. He knows damn well what happened in the game, but he's hitting Rex where it hurts most.

He's a lowlife.

Why should the facts matter. Bill was pouring salt in Rex's wound. He knows damn well what happened in the game, but he's hitting Rex where it hurts most.

He's a lowlife.

Meh. After all the crap Rex talks week in and week out, you're going to have to take it back when you suck.

Good for them, they kicked our asses twice, they get to laugh at us.

Yeah, like when they went 80 yards in a minute right before the half.

Give me a break.

The defense is overrated. They've played one good complete game all year.

The defense is overrated. But, without them, we're in the Suck For Luck sweepstakes.

Kind of a shame, actually.

Meh. After all the crap Rex talks week in and week out, you're going to have to take it back when you suck.

I totally agree - I guess I failed at coming across that way, sorry.

I GOT NEWS FOR ALL OF US JET FANS....SANCHEZ IS NOT GOOD ENOGH TO GET US TO THE SUPER BOWL...NEITHER ARE OUR TWO WEAK A$$ SAFETIES. THIS IS ALL JUST A BIG WASTE OF TIME. IM READY TO GET A NEW HOBBIE. THIS IS PATHETIC, WISHFULL THINKING. ....PLEASE!!!!

News?

I GOT NEWS FOR ALL OF US JET FANS....SANCHEZ IS NOT GOOD ENOGH TO GET US TO THE SUPER BOWL...NEITHER ARE OUR TWO WEAK A$$ SAFETIES. THIS IS ALL JUST A BIG WASTE OF TIME. IM READY TO GET A NEW HOBBIE. THIS IS PATHETIC, WISHFULL THINKING. ....PLEASE!!!!

Neither is the D. At the end of the half needed a stop

At the end of the game needed a stop

0 sacks 1 QB hit

Neither is the OL 5 Sacks 9 QB hits

To be fair the whole team sucked. it was a group effort

Exactly.

It was a satisfying win for the team that was struggling.

If Belichick said this to a member of the media, I'd still have no problem with it. The fact it was said in a private moment with his son, and happened to be overheard by a member of the media makes this even less news IMO.

That said, I've said this for two years now ... Rex Ryan's mouth is a detriment to this team, and I have no problem with an opposing coach throwing it back in his face when they have the opportunity.

STFU and coach the team, Rex.

he just unwittingly provided all the motivation Rex and co will need when it's time to go to Foxboro in January.

< insert sarcasm >

Really?

Is this college?

They (either team) need motivation to play the other team?

If they do, they are in the wrong profession.

Archived