I can't take it anymore. I'm done.

JetsFanFromQueens

I'm done caring about, and spending so much time, wishing a bunch of Millionaire athletes would win for the Jets.

I'm 26 years old, been heartbroken time and time again, since the age of 10-11... I'm through with it.

Good luck to the fans that still have hope; I've lost my hope. Not sure I'll ever watch another sports game.

Wait what? 15-16 lousy years of rooting and you giving up? Wow, I had that many years into this sh*tty team before you where even ejaculated sperm.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main thing I learned is that I am not a miserable prick who hates my life and vents my frustration by acting like a superior douche to complete strangers on the internet.

So you are a happy prick who doesn't hate his life and vents his frustrations by acting like a superior douche to complete strangers on the internet?

:-P

Ok, I'm not quitting on this team, but I had to vent last night. I'll still take it one game at a time, and pray for an 11-5 record after 6 consecutive wins, but I'm not even sure 11-5 gets us in with our horrible conference record. I'm not sure we'll make the postseason this year, but I'll root my a$$ off against the Bills as if it's a playoff game. But honestly, after losing to an awful Broncos team, with a horrible quarterback in Tebow, I'm not expecting to win another game this season; I'll just stay hopefull for one. To make a long story short, I've been heartbroken time and time again by this Jets franchise. From 1-15 in 1996. It was horrible. Going 9-7 back in 97 and missing the playoffs by I believe 1 game. 3 AFC Championship loses against the Broncos of 98, the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. All of those AFC Championship games took alot out of me as a fan. And I can't forget the bad years under Herm and Mangini either, where I just knew the Jets had no chance of beating good teams come playoff time. It's hard being a Jets fan, especially during a time like this with a 5-5 record, during a year where we shouldn't have lost 5 games all season long. It'll be a miracle if this Jets team makes the playoffs.

Ok, I'm not quitting on this team, but I had to vent last night. I'll still take it one game at a time, and pray for an 11-5 record after 6 consecutive wins, but I'm not even sure 11-5 gets us in with our horrible conference record. I'm not sure we'll make the postseason this year, but I'll root my a$$ off against the Bills as if it's a playoff game. But honestly, after losing to an awful Broncos team, with a horrible quarterback in Tebow, I'm not expecting to win another game this season; I'll just stay hopefull for one. To make a long story short, I've been heartbroken time and time again by this Jets franchise. From 1-15 in 1996. It was horrible. Going 9-7 back in 97 and missing the playoffs by I believe 1 game. 3 AFC Championship loses against the Broncos of 98, the Colts of 09 and Steelers of last year. All of those AFC Championship games took alot out of me as a fan. And I can't forget the bad years under Herm and Mangini either, where I just knew the Jets had no chance of beating good teams come playoff time. It's hard being a Jets fan, especially during a time like this with a 5-5 record, during a year where we shouldn't have lost 5 games all season long. It'll be a miracle if this Jets team makes the playoffs.

And just like that the silver lining of this loss vanishes!

FAKE a$$ JETS FAN

I'm done caring about, and spending so much time, wishing a bunch of Millionaire athletes would win for the Jets.

I'm 26 years old, been heartbroken time and time again, since the age of 10-11... I'm through with it.

Good luck to the fans that still have hope; I've lost my hope. Not sure I'll ever watch another sports game.

you sound like my wife at "that time of the month". but hey, at least you can spell the players names properly

Archived