the Super Poll! who wins the SB?

Blackout

who  

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Patriots
    • Giants

I just realized, 1985 season was the first year I really started following football obsessively (i was 11). Since then, we've had 27 SB's,

NE has been in 7 of them, 26%, winning 3... The Giants have been in 5 of them, 19%, winning 3... One of them will win next sunday, meaning that 7 of 27 SB or over 25% of winners since I've been watching football has been 2 of our closest rivals. We've never even sniffed one.. lol

I just realized, 1985 season was the first year I really started following football obsessively (i was 11). Since then, we've had 27 SB's,

NE has been in 7 of them, 26%, winning 3... The Giants have been in 5 of them, 19%, winning 3... One of them will win next sunday, meaning that 7 of 27 SB or over 25% of winners since I've been watching football has been 2 of our closest rivals. We've never even sniffed one.. lol

actually the Jets sniffed the SB in '98, '09 and '10

wtfisthisnerdshit.jpg?1303456397

Sticking with my assessment that the Giants were the most complete team heading into the post season.

I don't see how the Pats can cover Nix and Cruz while the Giants front four gives them a slightly better chance of disrupting Brady's air attack

Should be a fantastic game. Interested to see if all this Eli is better than Brady now talk in the media fires Brady up even more.

Pats win SB, Gints will not be able to beat Pats and Refs 2 times in a row, anyone notice how many penalty calls vs pats in 2 playoff games. watched replay pats held Ngata on almost every play, the call on webb for illegal chuck was also awful

Would root for Taliban over Pity patsies

Pats win SB, Gints will not be able to beat Pats and Refs 2 times in a row, anyone notice how many penalty calls vs pats in 2 playoff games. watched replay pats held Ngata on almost every play, the call on webb for illegal chuck was also awful

i hear the pats are associated with the taliban already lol

Goodell blows Kraft and the Mara's equally so I dont know about that.

Giants beat the Pats again. Won't even be a good game.

That's my thinking as well.

It's all about matchups. Giants are a real bad matchup for the Pats, just like the Saints are a real bad matchup for the Giants.

Brady is naturally skittish now and the Jints have 5 legit pass rushers, the Pats' secondary stinks and the Jints have 3 good receivers and Eli is elite.

That's my thinking as well.

It's all about matchups. Giants are a real bad matchup for the Pats, just like the Saints are a real bad matchup for the Giants.

Brady is naturally skittish now and the Jints have 5 legit pass rushers, the Pats' secondary stinks and the Jints have 3 good receivers and Eli is elite.

Yeah, it's really odd that the Giants are underdogs in this game. The Giants beat them already this year in NE and are playing at a higher level than they were at that point. Sure the Pats can win, but if I were a betting man, I'd lay big on the Giants +2 1/2.

Archived