T-Sizzle vs. Skip Nutless

Integrity28

That was awesome...F'n Suggs man...Guy came into the league at 20, has kicked a$$ for years, and has only in recent years gotten his complete game together. Just another great...as in potentially HOF great when it's all said and done...player on that Ravens D. Love the "I know what you're doing" line...More athletes should call media on their faggotry...This should be a daily occurence.

That is 100% skips job on that show and it is most certainly his show ever since they changed from cold pizza. He's obnoxious as all hell on it, but he does his job to the T. If you've ever listened to him on the radio or when he's guest-speaking, such as for mike and mike, he is much more subdued and rational. I actually enjoy listening to him more than mike and mike whenever he sits in. However, since his job is to get listeners ala Francesa, he stirs the pot and never wavers even if it's ridiculous.

Ya gotta give him the Lebron thing though, he was practically the only person to ever say that Lebron, while the most physically gifted player on the planet, is just not clutch and no MJ or Kobe. He sat through a half+ decade of intense bashing, including from the co-host cleveland fan, and never once wavered from his opinion. I value that in an analyst. Hate flip-flpppers.

That is 100% skips job on that show and it is most certainly his show ever since they changed from cold pizza. He's obnoxious as all hell on it, but he does his job to the T. If you've ever listened to him on the radio or when he's guest-speaking, such as for mike and mike, he is much more subdued and rational. I actually enjoy listening to him more than mike and mike whenever he sits in. However, since his job is to get listeners ala Francesa, he stirs the pot and never wavers even if it's ridiculous.

Ya gotta give him the Lebron thing though, he was practically the only person to ever say that Lebron, while the most physically gifted player on the planet, is just not clutch and no MJ or Kobe. He sat through a half+ decade of intense bashing, including from the co-host cleveland fan, and never once wavered from his opinion. I value that in an analyst. Hate flip-flpppers.

Understood but you're still giving him too much credit. I don't know why people feel the need or like to hear cocky-know-it-all-ex-reporters who've never done a thing in their lives to deserve people hearing their opinion spew utter, constant bullsh*t on the radio or tv for ratings. Don't get me wrong, I know it works, people like it, always will. That's 75% of what ESPN is now. But I still get my opinion so, F uck Skip Bayless. There you go

Understood but you're still giving him too much credit. I don't know why people feel the need or like to hear cocky-know-it-all-ex-reporters who've never done a thing in their lives to deserve people hearing their opinion spew utter, constant bullsh*t on the radio or tv for ratings. Don't get me wrong, I know it works, people like it, always will. That's 75% of what ESPN is now. But I still get my opinion so, F uck Skip Bayless. There you go

I used to listen to cold pizza and first and ten when I was in college, usually just had it on in the morning when I was making breakfast and getting ready for practice. I think he's good at what he does, but I haven't watched an entire first and ten in years. And I don't know if I just never got into it, but I never once listened to Francesa talk, it probably started from my aversion towards radio as I've always been a cd and now ipod guy...hate commercials, too impatient. I prefer to read my sports from river ave blues (yankees) and various sports forums for my other teams.

Bayless is right.

Some of the Ravens are complaing that the one of the NE scoreboards confused them into thinking it wasnt 4th down. How could anybody watching that game not know what down it was?

NFL.com news: Did scoreboard error cause Cundiff's hurried kick vs. Patriots?

You couldn't just make this about Suggs putting that dickhead in his place? You had to make this about the Pats and draw your opinion from there? Sigh.

Bayless is right.

Some of the Ravens are complaing that the one of the NE scoreboards confused them into thinking it wasnt 4th down. How could anybody watching that game not know what down it was?

NFL.com news: Did scoreboard error cause Cundiff's hurried kick vs. Patriots?

No he's not - because he accused T Suggs of saying it, and that's not what Suggs was saying. You should have listened to the interview.

The 1-on-1 conversation in the video is what we're all talking about. Suggs clearly states nothing the scoreboard, Bayless puts those words in his mouth, as per the usual with him.

No he's not - because he accused T Suggs of saying it, and that's not what Suggs was saying. You should have listened to the interview.

The 1-on-1 conversation in the video is what we're all talking about. Suggs clearly states nothing the scoreboard, Bayless puts those words in his mouth, as per the usual with him.

Listen again.

Bayless never accused Suggs.

He asked a question because Cundiff and other Ravens are saying the scoreboard was the reason for the missed FG.Bayless asked if the scoreboard contributed to the confusion Suggs is referring to. Plain as day.

Uh, Cundiffs excuse is lame.

When the Pats lose they dont point fingers and bellyache.

I seem to remember a game where they lost, where the next day they ripped up their entire field and replaced the turf... because it was the mud's fault they lost, not the opponent being better than them.

Listen again.

Bayless never accused Suggs.

He asked a question because Cundiff and other Ravens are saying the scoreboard was the reason for the missed FG.Bayless asked if the scoreboard contributed to the confusion Suggs is referring to. Plain as day.

I posted the video you doofus. I don't need to listen again. Suggs says they were confused and immediately Bayless implied that Suggs was saying the Pats got some "home cooking" and Suggs flat out said, "stop it". Suggs maintained that there was a lot of confusion, never once implied what was the cause, because there were multiple contributing factors. Suggs never once implied anything along the lines of unfairness, it was Bayless that immediately began putting words in his mouth trying to manufacture conspiracy.

made a great decision in late November --- turned OFF ALL sportstalk radio and TV -- gave em the permaban (other than live broadcast game events)

since then, blessedly

NO Fatcessa, Kay, LaDrecka, Cowturd, Boomer, Benigno, Rothenberg, Greeny, Golic, Lupica (that little midget) Ruooco,,,, NONE OF THEM

do occasionally miss the Schmoozer, but he's the baby that got drowned with the bathwater

made a great decision in late November --- turned OFF ALL sportstalk radio and TV -- gave em the permaban (other than live broadcast game events)

since then, blessedly

NO Fatcessa, Kay, LaDrecka, Cowturd, Boomer, Benigno, Rothenberg, Greeny, Golic, Lupica (that little midget) Ruooco,,,, NONE OF THEM

do occasionally miss the Schmoozer, but he's the baby that got drowned with the bathwater

Props to you tbh.

I'm with you, man. I much rather come here and discuss / debate / make endlessly-rambling posts about the topics than listen to any of these douche-nozzles. It's one thing to keep up on the news of what's going on, but I've never gotten the infatuation with listening to the vast majority of these sports "talk shows", be it TV or radio, and which is why I simply don't bother with them.

I'm with you, man. I much rather come here and discuss / debate / make endlessly-rambling posts about the topics than listen to any of these douche-nozzles. It's one thing to keep up on the news of what's going on, but I've never gotten the infatuation with listening to the vast majority of these sports "talk shows", be it TV or radio, and which is why I simply don't bother with them.

I'm really touched that you'd rather talk sports with me than Mike Francesa. I must say, I'm rather fond of you, too.

I posted the video you doofus. I don't need to listen again. Suggs says they were confused and immediately Bayless implied that Suggs was saying the Pats got some "home cooking" and Suggs flat out said, "stop it". Suggs maintained that there was a lot of confusion, never once implied what was the cause, because there were multiple contributing factors. Suggs never once implied anything along the lines of unfairness, it was Bayless that immediately began putting words in his mouth trying to manufacture conspiracy.

Once more Simpleton.

Earlier Monday, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs told ESPN that many players noticed the discrepency on the final series and were confused by it. They believed Anquan Boldin's fumble out of bounds after a first-down reception had given Baltimore another first down at the New England Patriots' 10-yard line. But the ball was brought back to the 14 -- spot of the fumble -- and the Ravens faced second-and-1. The scoreboard, however, listed the subsequent play as first down.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82642ba0/article/did-scoreboard-error-cause-cundiffs-hurried-kick-vs-patriots?module=HP11_headline_stack

Bayless asked the question because Cundiff and other teammates are blaming the scoreboard. He wanted clarification from Cundiffs team mate Suggs about his vague comments. Simple.

Once more Simpleton.

Earlier Monday, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs told ESPN that many players noticed the discrepency on the final series and were confused by it. They believed Anquan Boldin's fumble out of bounds after a first-down reception had given Baltimore another first down at the New England Patriots' 10-yard line. But the ball was brought back to the 14 -- spot of the fumble -- and the Ravens faced second-and-1. The scoreboard, however, listed the subsequent play as first down.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

Bayless asked the question because Cundiff and other teammates are blaming the scoreboard. He wanted clarification from Cundiffs team mate Suggs about his vague comments. Simple.

I'm out of negative rep. Everyone is loving Suggs for calling him a douchebag. Bayless was baiting him asking questions dripping with sarcasm with and a sh*t eating grin on his face. Get it through your thick, insecure skull. Go worry about the Giants dude. You made it to the Super Bowl... again. Celebrate. Ma god.

made a great decision in late November --- turned OFF ALL sportstalk radio and TV -- gave em the permaban (other than live broadcast game events) since then, blessedly NO Fatcessa, Kay, LaDrecka, Cowturd, Boomer, Benigno, Rothenberg, Greeny, Golic, Lupica (that little midget) Ruooco,,,, NONE OF THEM do occasionally miss the Schmoozer, but he's the baby that got drowned with the bathwater

dude all u need to do is tune into Fox Sports Radio....they never talk about the Jets lmao

Once more Simpleton.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

I think you should stop crying about this to be honest, your going to need all the tears you've got in 2 weeks.

Yes. The the fumble out of bounds and scoreboard is what had them confused. That is a given.

No. The Ravens were not implying that there was any cheating going on. It is not implied by your faggoty article... nor is it implied by the video I posted, and the subsequent conversation about it. Basically people are praising Suggs for being stand-up and not implying there was cheating, and chastising Bayless for trying to put those words in his mouth. Nobody is saying foul play, that is the point here. Dopey a$$.

Archived