A Call for Solidarity

BroadwayJ667

I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

We are all aware that this season has been a disappointment, and the fact that New England and the Giants are matched up in the Super Bowl only compounds the pain, now is the time for Jets fans to end the nit picking and sniping. Since the season has ended the venom and outrage has been on high and it has turned many of us against each other. The constant bickering is a delight to those who like to see the Jets suffer. Those in the media have taken advantage of the turmoil and will attempt to insight the fans rage with the slightest provokation. Our infighting only aids their goals and does nothing to help our situation.

There is no doubt that the team needs some urgent changes but I believe we can all agree that the most needed one has been taken care of. The one that we have been clamoring for for the past four to five years. Brian Schottenhiemer's removal. Let's remember he is gone. Yet for some here this is not enough. Everything needs to change to satiate some here, but this would come with great risk. While the rewards could be wonderful, the downside could be worse than what we witnessed this past season. I urge caution with your requests.

Be careful what you wish for.

And remember we all bleed green.

I'm pretty sure that's the list sorted by perceived dong size, from smallest to largest, so you should take that as a compliment. And TS is a man who knows quite a bit about dong sizes.

From "we need to become betterer fans!" to dick sizes (with Jesus in the mix). Only at JetNation.....

I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

We are all aware that this season has been a disappointment, and the fact that New England and the Giants are matched up in the Super Bowl only compounds the pain, now is the time for Jets fans to end the nit picking and sniping. Since the season has ended the venom and outrage has been on high and it has turned many of us against each other. The constant bickering is a delight to those who like to see the Jets suffer. Those in the media have taken advantage of the turmoil and will attempt to insight the fans rage with the slightest provokation. Our infighting only aids their goals and does nothing to help our situation.

There is no doubt that the team needs some urgent changes but I believe we can all agree that the most needed one has been taken care of. The one that we have been clamoring for for the past four to five years. Brian Schottenhiemer's removal. Let's remember he is gone. Yet for some here this is not enough. Everything needs to change to satiate some here, but this would come with great risk. While the rewards could be wonderful, the downside could be worse than what we witnessed this past season. I urge caution with your requests.

Be careful what you wish for.

And remember we all bleed green.

Your call for solidarity is largely based upon your belief that Schottenheimer was the single biggest problem with the team (and now he's gone) and by extension the single biggest impediment to the team's success.

Not everyone believes what you believe.

Go Jets.

Archived