Jets trade for Tim Tebow: MERGED 847 X

JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have like you been even listening at all?? or do you just hear wah wah wah like in the snoopy cartoons and read text like how woodstock talks??? Sanchez is the starter, Tebow is the package wildcat. MOVING ON.

i'll be sure to bump this post when Tebow is starting for us ;)

I can promise you guys, I don't know JiF. He sounds like a reasonable guy though. I would listen to him.

Okay Jif. Stop screwing around with people. Your IP address doesn't lie. Unless you guys just happen to use the wifi from the same strip club, you are the same poster.

Okay Jif. Stop screwing around with people. Your IP address doesn't lie. Unless you guys just happen to use the wifi from the same strip club, you are the same poster.

So mean. I've been too scared to start an alt ever since you perma banned my IP address for Mevis $louch.

It is the truth! Tebow has been electric both on and off the field! He was surgical in goal line/short yardage packages during the reign of that buffoon Orton. It's one of the reasons folks were so jealous of him.

Elway had no choice but to play him after Orton proved he could not be 1/10 the stud Tebow is, but craftily tried to hamstring him. As long as your coaches don't do that, you'll be greatly served by The Tebow.

You seem like a good poster. Your name threw me off at first. But do you think that Tebow can beat out Sanchez? Can Tebow be accurate enough to win a Super Bowl?

Archived