Jets trade for Tim Tebow: MERGED 847 X

JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Tebow has what is pretty much a cult of christians following him. They are not going to fit in with this fan base. Holy Rollers are not fun people to be around. This move may sell tickets but it isnt going to improve the atmosphere of the crowd. Idk where I'm going with this other then warning you the holy rollers are coming to preach their beliefs and pretend they're Jets fans.

Oh he mad.

That's too bad. Tebow has been vilified by atheists wherever he goes. Sure he wears his heart on his sleeve about his faith, but it shouldn't make you uncomfortable about the lack of yours. It is the media that drives the image of him a proselytizing machine, he's just doing what he feels is right. The atheists just ran him out of town in Denver and refused to see what they had, I hope NY doesn't blow it.

Fact is, he's a tool for propaganda, which kind of sucks. Not really his fault, and I don't necessarily blame him.

Nah

Your not going to get many, if any, "Holy Rollers". What you will get is people pretending to be religious, and starting fake screen names to mock some one else's faith. Usually their not really funny, because they actually the same bigoted people who would be mocking people's race if it was politically correct.

Who will be joining the board are members of Gator Nation. They love the guy. Ask JiF

I dont care how hot she was, but I would never cut off a man's foreskin for some woman. That breaks some sort of man law or something.

Fried foreskin is a delicacy. Maybe that's what it was about. God wanted foreskin for lunch. and God is a big guy so any less than 200 would not suffice.

UGH!!!!! Every thread! The title of the board! And a whole new slew of people who have no prior knowledge of the Jets all of the sudden chiming in because of our new backup QB. They will be the one's leading the cheer for Tebow to be put in the game etc.

I know it's message board and we want more posters and all, but I'm already a little disgusted by all of this.

SIGN ATOGWE!!!!

this is going to be difficult to deal with. I grew tired of it with Pennington.. Hated it with Favre. Couldnt deal with it with Sanchez, and now... once again the never ending debate about our f#cking QB and the stupid fans in the stands who are never happy.

I'm with you. I can deal with a lot as a Jets fan ever since I realized I have a whole "real life" to deal with. :D

But I am seriously unsure if I will be able to deal with the Tebowtards who are already flooding our world.

UGH!!!!! Every thread! The title of the board! And a whole new slew of people who have no prior knowledge of the Jets all of the sudden chiming in because of our new backup QB. They will be the one's leading the cheer for Tebow to be put in the game etc.

I know it's message board and we want more posters and all, but I'm already a little disgusted by all of this.

SIGN ATOGWE!!!!

New screen names, yes, but these aren't new people. <_<

The Jets front office is so incompetent they should have cut Mark Sanchez as soon as the trade for Tebow was completed. Tebow is a franchise quarterback and deserves the respect of the organization. I will not stand for this disrespect towards one of the greatest quarterbacks in the NFL last season and I will be bombarding the Jets with angry letters and e-mails until Tim Tebow is the starter and Mark Sanchez has been cut. FIRE TANNEBAUM!!!!!

Nah

Your not going to get many, if any, "Holy Rollers". What you will get is people pretending to be religious, and starting fake screen names to mock some one else's faith. Usually their not really funny, because they actually the same bigoted people who would be mocking people's race if it was politically correct.

Who will be joining the board are members of Gator Nation. They love the guy. Ask JiF

Pretty sure the people who mock Christians are on the opposite side of the fence of people who mock other people's race.

If Tebow were a devout Muslim, however, then you'd be talking about the same people.

WOW. You want to line Tim Tebow up as a Tight End? Do you have any idea how incredibly disrespectful that is to Tim Tebow? How dare you suggest Tim Tebow be forced to line up at that position. Tim Tebow is a GAMER, he's a BALLER, he's a PLAYMAKER, and a SHOT CALLER. No question he belongs at quarterback. Mark Sanchez will not be starting for long and he needs to be cut right now so Tebow can go into camp as the clear #1 starter in time for his intangibles to rub off on the rest of the team. Hopefully Tim Tebow forgives you for your post because I don't.

Pretty sure the people who mock Christians are on the opposite side of the fence of people who mock other people's race.

If Tebow were a devout Muslim, however, then you'd be talking about the same people.

So you're basically saying that only white Christians mock people's race and everyother race and religion doesn't. Jews and Muslims never talk bad about people or mock peoples religion they're the poor little souls that get looked down on by the man.

Everyone needs to take their heads out of their asses and realize all organized religion is complete bullsh*t and get off their high horses. Jews aren't any better then Catholics, Catholics aren't any better then, Prods, Prods aren't any better then Muslims, Muslims aren't any better then Buddhist and so on and so forth.

Get off your ******* soap boxes people it's ******* stupid.

As far as Tebow goes, I'd rather have a guy on the team that trys to do go and set a good example for people to follow then some hoodrat that's punching girls, shooting people, walking out on tabs or basically acting like a ******* moran.

Archived