Jets trade for Tim Tebow: MERGED 847 X

JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

You seem like a good poster. Your name threw me off at first. But do you think that Tebow can beat out Sanchez? Can Tebow be accurate enough to win a Super Bowl?

Without Question. He was one of the most accurate passers in the history of college football. He will carry this team on his back if he has to. You will never see anything like the way he works to make your team better.

I'm a little taken aback at the skepticism here (not you specifically). Do all you guys just listen to the talking heads at ESPN and declare that they must be right no matter what your heart tells you?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without Question. He was one of the most accurate passers in the history of college football. He will carry this team on his back if he has to. You will never see anything like the way he works to make your team better.

I'm a little taken aback at the skepticism here (not you specifically). Do all you guys just listen to the talking heads at ESPN and declare that they must be right no matter what your heart tells you?

Jets fans are skeptical because of the struggles that the franchise has had. But when good football posters believe in Tim, it does help us believe. We heard all the hype but it is nice to know that people really think he can be great.

He seemed to be a better passer under Josh. So that probably means his upside is high.

I gotta tell you, I'm a little skeptical of these magical powers that Tebow seems to have. He looks like my 3 year old niece when he throws. I just don't understand how he does it.

Yeah, sure you did. Did you forget you're trying to tell this to the first guy who called you out on the whole GJ&H thing? :-P

Ham wasn't really a scam. If I don't make an attempt to have it be believable, then it doesn't count lol.

I gotta tell you, I'm a little skeptical of these magical powers that Tebow seems to have. He looks like my 3 year old niece when he throws. I just don't understand how he does it.

Ha ha ha, that's very funny. I think you may be exaggerating just a little bit, Mr. Negative!

Tebow's powers aren't magical at all. They come through the power of faith. Did you know that if your 3 year old niece was trapped under a car, you would be able to summon the strength to lift it? Now imagine having that power in everything you do. That's magical power.

Okay Jif. Stop screwing around with people. Your IP address doesn't lie. Unless you guys just happen to use the wifi from the same strip club, you are the same poster.

On that note, I want my goddamned account back.

All you people are here to slobber all over Tebow's knob can do it here. Please stop spamming all the threads about how you wont be happy until he is the starter. None of you are Jets fans. You dont know the pain that we've all been through with this ******* team. Cut the sh*t and keep it all in this thread.

Archived