JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SERIOUSLY:

Bronco fan here, Not a Tebow fan and homer. Probably did this do to excitement not having to deal with Tebow homers as much on other boards. THEY ARE COMING.

I personally am not a fan of Tebow and his success is similar to Vince Youngs early success. When you look towards end of the season for the Broncos, Tebow was figured out.

While I think he would be good to sit on the bench for a good franchise like yours it will be a disaster to even try. Not going to happen. He is a PR nightmare on what he actually brings to a team.

Mcdaniels was a joke for getting him in the first round when he was a project player worth a 4th-5th rounder.

Tebow fans are the reason why this happened and most likely have the same results.

I am a NFL draft fanatic and follow players in college a bit. Tebow never had to go through any progressions at Florida and was on look run offense under Myer. He has very slowly progressed since being drafted and keeps reverting to old habits.

It has to be tough for Elway to get rid of Tebow because he is a good guy overall, just not an NFL QB BUT this is business.

This is just a relief to have Tebow leave the Broncos and "true" Bronco fans... Would have to agree. Not because he can't be good under the right help sitting on the bench BUT getting rid of the circus and insane media attention of this for us will be over.

Tebow hesitates on release, stairs down receivers, does not throw a good ball, VERY inaccurate, Does not go through progressions, fumbles the ball if you touch him, and likes to run the wrong way. Nfl Network has the coaches video for not to much money where you can watch the same videos as the coaches watch. If you watch replays of the Broncos, our receivers were consistently open in games and Tebow would never look at. If he did eventually through to a receiver, It was consistently a duck, wobbly, and hangs BUT that was not worse. His decision making was horrific. it would take him 2 seconds to even throw to the receiver.

He does not have the IQ to be a QB in this league. His mechanics are least of his worries. His footwork and eye movement is horrific.

McCoy changed the entire game plan for Steelers and opened up the play book after we lost 3 straight games and got into the playoffs.

That did not last long...

In all honesty, If you load the box 8-9 and run the 9 wide technique you will make it so he has to beat you with his arm and put to much pressure on him. You will beat him every time.

Good luck with the upcoming real Tebow trolls this year!.

SERIOUSLY:

Bronco fan here, Not a Tebow fan and homer. Probably did this do to excitement not having to deal with Tebow homers as much on other boards. THEY ARE COMING.

I personally am not a fan of Tebow and his success is similar to Vince Youngs early success. When you look towards end of the season for the Broncos, Tebow was figured out.

While I think he would be good to sit on the bench for a good franchise like yours it will be a disaster to even try. Not going to happen. He is a PR nightmare on what he actually brings to a team.

Mcdaniels was a joke for getting him in the first round when he was a project player worth a 4th-5th rounder.

Tebow fans are the reason why this happened and most likely have the same results.

I am a NFL draft fanatic and follow players in college a bit. Tebow never had to go through any progressions at Florida and was on look run offense under Myer. He has very slowly progressed since being drafted and keeps reverting to old habits.

It has to be tough for Elway to get rid of Tebow because he is a good guy overall, just not an NFL QB BUT this is business.

This is just a relief to have Tebow leave the Broncos and "true" Bronco fans... Would have to agree. Not because he can't be good under the right help sitting on the bench BUT getting rid of the circus and insane media attention of this for us will be over.

Tebow hesitates on release, stairs down receivers, does not throw a good ball, VERY inaccurate, Does not go through progressions, fumbles the ball if you touch him, and likes to run the wrong way. Nfl Network has the coaches video for not to much money where you can watch the same videos as the coaches watch. If you watch replays of the Broncos, our receivers were consistently open in games and Tebow would never look at. If he did eventually through to a receiver, It was consistently a duck, wobbly, and hangs BUT that was not worse. His decision making was horrific. it would take him 2 seconds to even throw to the receiver.

He does not have the IQ to be a QB in this league. His mechanics are least of his worries. His footwork and eye movement is horrific.

McCoy changed the entire game plan for Steelers and opened up the play book after we lost 3 straight games and got into the playoffs.

In all honesty, If you load the box 8-9 and run the 9 wide technique you will make it so he has to beat you with his arm and put to much pressure on him. You will beat him every time.

Hard to take anyone seriously with a name like yours. And you're not a Tebow fan, but you want his baby? Hmmm.

Me thinks this sicko is worse than me.

SERIOUSLY:

Nick, now you can GFY!

HEY Guys on The Broncos Forum we love you all so much for going back and forth and trolling your lives away. Have fun xoxo

We are pretty awful at trolling, my apologies! In all seriousness though I really do feel bad when the real ones start coming in. The worst ones are probably the ones with the Florida Gators stuff somewhere in their avatars or sigs.

Its only been a day since the trade and many of us are already going through circus withdrawls. As many here have already pointed out its only going to get worse with New York. I will watch with admiration and great interest on how you guys handle it all. Tebow is like some religions, if it wasn't for some lunatic followers you could tolerate them.

The first thing I did after I heard about the trade (besides my lackluster attempt at trolling you site) was tune into ESPN New York to see the reaction. I think I only heard one host say it was a good idea and he was instantly berated by callers. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out, for sure.

I leave you in peace for now. Enjoy the quiet moments. Tell your children about them. The quiet days before the storm...

am I wrong to guess yu want to catch his baby.....

...... With your mouth??

SERIOUSLY:

My children:

Let us not submit to evil. Let us come together as god's children and follow his word as we discuss Tim Tebow in great detail amongst peace, harmony and a spiritual belief in NY Jets Football.

Tebow Time ... Brought to you by MasterCard and Jesus, they've got you covered!

BOOM!

SERIOUSLY:

So.. your not a chick?

BANNER.jpg

Jetnation needs to get Tebowed.

You do realize Max already named the forum after him. I think eventually the ONLY pictures on the board will be of him. I also think that by the end of the season every screename of every poster will have some derivation of Tim or Tebow or Jesus or God or Gator. I'm ok with with. Gonna get dibs on "Fatbow" before anyone else gets it.

Welcome you f*cking Troll.

http://www.broncosfo...-to-troll/page2

Capture-3.jpg

So we had been tipped off that thread earlier in the day. A few of us have accounts over there and we were going to have some fun with this. In the mod forum we got together a list of every username that was going to spam us. That teabag guy even went back to the forum and posted one of my posts. Saying it was too easy.

LOL -- we wanted to let this play out for a week or so. I kept complementing them all, saying they were really good posters. But now it is over. Before it started. Much like a Tim Tebow drive ironically. :winking0001:

So we had been tipped off that thread earlier in the day. A few of us have accounts over there and we were going to have some fun with this. In the mod forum we got together a list of every username that was going to spam us. That teabag guy even went back to the forum and posted one of my posts. Saying it was too easy.

LOL -- we wanted to let this play out for a week or so. I kept complementing them all, saying they were really good posters. But now it is over. Before it started. Much like a Tim Tebow drive ironically. :winking0001:

So can GOB and I have a race to see who can ban the most before they are all gone? Everyone tells me I need the exercise. This is cloe.

So can GOB and I have a race to see who can ban the most before they are all gone? Everyone tells me I need the exercise. This is cloe.

WHose telling you that crap?

What you need to do is lay motionless and have Misses Crusher feed you bacon and sugar every 45 minutes.

Archived