Jets trade for Tim Tebow: MERGED 847 X

JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

In honor of Mr Teblow coming to NY, I beg of Max to clean up this board! We need more saints and less sinners. No more gay jokes. No more bikini threads. More bible verses.

You're going to dog the guy for standing up for what he believes? Please explain to me why his faith offends you so much.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Broncos gave him the choice between Jets and Jax. He said NY is the better fit.

Timmy is, and always will be, a huge star in Florida. This trade gives him a chance to be a huge star in NY. He has political ambitions. NY fame and money will help him quite a bit towards achieving those goals.

I cant disagree. Nobody knows what impact it will have on our actual starter. I hope that Sanchez grows a set and becomes a Top 5 QB and tells us to all go f#ck ourselves for quitting on him.

This should satisfy the crowd who were upset that Sanchez hasn't had anyone to push him right? lol

Can't remember if you were in that camp or not

This should satisfy the crowd who were upset that Sanchez hasn't had anyone to push him right? lol

I was in the camp of Sanchez is a middle of the road top 15 QB who should be relied upon to manage a game while the defense does the work. He isnt great. And he isnt the worst. He is decent and was way overhyped early on and now is too sh!t upon by the fans and media.

That is so sad. We deserve better top 10 days.

It really is, but make no mistake... I'm mainly happy cause Sanchez is going to have to man up and stop being such a little chocha or he's outta here.... definitely tired of his act...

I was, and this is perfect... Not only will Tebow push him, either up or out, but I genuinely believe Tebow can help this team on the field, for 6-10 plays a game... We drafted Brad Smith with a 4th no? We basically just got a better player for the same investment

Timmy is, and always will be, a huge star in Florida. This trade gives him a chance to be a huge star in NY. He has political ambitions. NY fame and money will help him quite a bit towards achieving those goals.

You think that conservative catholic rhetoric will play in NY?

1 Samuel 18:27

Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.

oooooohhhh..... NOW I get it.

I was, and this is perfect... Not only will Tebow push him, either up or out, but I genuinely believe Tebow can help this team on the field, for 6-10 plays a game... We drafted Brad Smith with a 4th no? We basically just got a better player for the same investment

I agree. The more I think about the potential of what he can add to the team, and considering the investment, the more I'm ok with it. The things I hate are the religious balogna, the constant war of people who love and hate him so the conversation is never ending, and the fans who will be prematurely be yelling for Tebow in the stands when Sanchez does something they don't like.

From an "on the field" perspective, this could be effective. I hope he takes handoffs from Sanchez. :D

You think that conservative catholic rhetoric will play in NY?

Al D'Amato?

NY fame is national fame, and NY endorsement money will help him everywhere. After Woody's done paying him, he'll hold fundraisers for him.

I agree. The more I think about the potential of what he can add to the team, and considering the investment, the more I'm ok with it. The things I hate are the religious balogna, the constant war of people who love and hate him so the conversation is never ending, and the fans who will be prematurely be yelling for Tebow in the stands when Sanchez does something they don't like.

From an "on the field" perspective, this could be effective. I hope he takes handoffs from Sanchez. :biggrin:

If Sanchez plays like he should play, given how much money's he's paid and where he was drafted, it won't be an issue..

believe me, I don't want Tebow as our starting QB, so I'm routing for Sanchez to step up

Yes. The combined power of Linsanity and Tebowmania in NY will lead to a renewed love of faith and religion. I expect they will co-author the All New-New Testament.

Lin lists Christian rock and rap as some of his favorite music. He specified. It actually bothered me. I don't mind religion or religious athletes, but religious, preachy athletes? Grow up already....

It's a topic I'll really have to work hard to avoid and not just trash, because I know that's highly frowned upon.

If Sanchez plays like he should play, given how much money's he's paid and where he was drafted, it won't be an issue..

believe me, I don't want Tebow as our starting QB, so I'm routing for Sanchez to step up

I could not feel more similar to how you do. THIS TRADE WILL SAVE SANCHEZ!!!!! lol

Archived