Jets trade for Tim Tebow: MERGED 847 X

JOJOTOWNSELL

who should start at qB  

54 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting till I hear it from the Jets in a con call or meeting.

Jets conference call meetings are the biggest waste of time ever. It's more talking points than the presidential debates. They dont' actually answer any questions or say anything groundbreaking. Just the same 'ol blowing smoke up the bum.

Jets conference call meetings are the biggest waste of time ever. It's more talking points than the presidential debates. They dont' actually answer any questions or say anything groundbreaking. Just the same 'ol blowing smoke up the bum.

Do I need to supply my own cigarettes and garden hose or do the Jets supply it?

So...we're back to where we were at noon. Minus another 2.5 mil.

Glad this day happened. :suicide2:

It's actually worse than it was at noon today. Now everyone also knows the fact that we don't read contracts before we trade for players, in addition to the fact that our front office is being run by a bunch of poo-flinging chimps.

I can't wait till everyone bitching and crying about this is cheering Tebow's name by Week 6. Dude is a hell of a football player.

By hell of a football player you mean one of the few QB's that is sh*ttier than Sanchez? Yea then he is one hell of a football player. Look up his numbers, they are crap.

It's actually worse than it was at noon today. Now everyone also knows the fact that we don't read contracts before we trade for players, in addition to the fact that our front office is being run by a bunch of poo-flinging chimps.

11 months from now you'll be calling him a genius, super bowl winning poo-flinging chimp

I can't wait till everyone bitching and crying about this is cheering Tebow's name by Week 6. Dude is a hell of a football player.

I cheer for anyone wearing the green and white who performs well. I hope Teblow proves the skeptics wrong. But he's a terrible QB and no one knows how he can perform in a part-time QB/wildcat role.

4th and 6th and 2.5million for a terrible QB who may help us 5-10 plays on offense a week.

WE ARE SUPERBOWL BOUND! WOO! HOO!!! WE F#CKING RULES!

While I was not in favor of this trade, I can say that he will most likely be more of a factor than any thing our 4th rd pick would have been. I am hoping he takes more of a RB role on our team. Part of the ground and pound thing. Who knows man? he's a good football player. No one can deny that.

I cheer for anyone wearing the green and white who performs well. I hope Teblow proves the skeptics wrong. But he's a terrible QB and no one knows how he can perform in a part-time QB/wildcat role.

I hated Tebow in college - mostly because I hate all Gators. I respected him last year and I don't hate him like I used to. I just don't want Sporano to run the goddamn wildcat all the time. It's gimmicky and the rest of the NFL figured it out 2 years ago.

So...we're back to where we were at noon. Minus another 2.5 mil.

Glad this day happened. :suicide2:

Is it your money? It isn't extra cash counting against the cap besides his salary we already were going to pay so it has absolutely no bearing on you. If Woody doesn't care about paying 2.5 mil why the hell should you?

By hell of a football player you mean one of the few QB's that is sh*ttier than Sanchez? Yea then he is one hell of a football player. Look up his numbers, they are crap.

Did I say QB? No I said football player, he will find a role and he will work his a$$ off to be effective, whether he continues to work on his throwing mechanics or moves to another position he will succeed. Never bet against Tebow.

While I was not in favor of this trade, I can say that he will most likely be more of a factor than any thing our 4th rd pick would have been. I am hoping he takes more of a RB role on our team. Part of the ground and pound thing. Who knows man? he's a good football player. No one can deny that.

He's a good athlete with good instincts.

i think we could have done a lot more with those picks, but it is what it is. 4th isnt terrible and if he's a bust no big deal.

2.5 mil is nothing to Woody and Tanny. Money is no object to acquire the worst QB on the market. Too bad we didnt have 20 million to throw at Manning.

Yeah because it was Woody's decision not to go for Manning. :rolleyes: If there was any chance Manning would have been willing to sign here Woody would have paid it.

I hated Tebow in college - mostly because I hate all Gators. I respected him last year and I don't hate him like I used to. I just don't want Sporano to run the goddamn wildcat all the time. It's gimmicky and the rest of the NFL figured it out 2 years ago.

I dont really understand how they're going to work him in the offense and for him to really be effective. Wildcat is overplayed, and unless our line learns how to block and open holes he will not be successful.

I dont hate the guy, i just dont want him on my team. But he is, so I hope he does well.

4th and 6th and 2.5million for a terrible QB who may help us 5-10 plays on offense a week.

WE ARE SUPERBOWL BOUND! WOO! HOO!!! WE F#CKING RULES!

Those 5-10 plays a game may mean a few extra yards we wouldn't have gotten, which means a few extra first downs, which means a few extra points which might mean another win or 2. It's not like this offense wasn't a complete disaster at times last year. We could actually be better this year. Has anybody even thought about that possibility?

Yeah because it was Woody's decision not to go for Manning. :rolleyes: If there was any chance Manning would have been willing to sign here Woody would have paid it.

Who knows what would have happened if the Jets actually went after him instead of the smoke show they did. I dont believe for a second the Jets tried to get him, or he had a chance to reject us. If he got offered 100 mil guaranteed from the Jets, he'd be wearing green today.

Those 5-10 plays a game may mean a few extra yards we wouldn't have gotten, which means a few extra first downs, which means a few extra points which might mean another win or 2. It's not like this offense wasn't a complete disaster at times last year. We could actually be better this year. Has anybody even thought about that possibility?

We could be better. I hope we'll be better. But I doubt it. Our line sucks. Our WR's suck. Our RB's suck. Unless they show a major improvement, I doubt adding Teblow will help all that much.

Archived