What's the Worst Song You've Ever Heard?

Bombdirt

With all the prominence of "Call Me Maybe" threads in the Lounge lately, I got to thinking about the worst songs that I've ever heard in my lifetime. A lot of tunes came to mind, and they're bad for various reasons. I'm sure that there are some ear-grating musical compositions that I haven't even begun to think of, so a new thread seemed to be in order (and also because I searched for a similar thread that I could necro and couldn't find anything).

Here are a few that I could think of off the top of my head:

Honorable mentions to:

"Friday" by Rebecca Black

"Heartbeat" by Don Johnson

"Who Let The Dogs Out?" by Baha Men

"The Final Countdown" by Europe

Wow, so many more...

Best ever:

Totally at a loss why the Black Eyed Peas are not singing for quarters on the 42nd Street IRT platform. Half a Hockey Helmet Guy-what is his disability? Great he could find gainful employment. But clogging the ipods of 13-year old girls is not something anyone aspires to.

Totally at a loss why the Black Eyed Peas are not singing for quarters on the 42nd Street IRT platform. Half a Hockey Helmet Guy-what is his disability? Great he could find gainful employment. But clogging the ipods of 13-year old girls is not something anyone aspires to.

I dont get it either. I just like gettin' retarded in here.

well

truly crappy songs don't usually get recorded and released

except this one maybe. it's a homerun on the quirky obscure weird 60's scale, but may be the worst song ever. unless you count shatners....lol. or bruce willis

The guy in the next room to me in Honduras played this song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I did not like Cher to begin with, but now I absolutely despise her and this song in particular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbXiECmCZ94

The guy in the next room to me in Honduras played this song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I did not like Cher to begin with, but now I absolutely despise her and this song in particular.

Then you likely won't like this vid as much as the Sailors in it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEszTzdUMcY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL682C604026F5984F

1- American Pie.

Over 8 minutes of weepy boring nothingness. I know, a plane crashed and that was a bad thing. But that doesn't excuse a boring song that's 5 minutes longer than it should be. The day the music died was the day he released this dirge.

2-Goodbye England's Rose (Candle in the wind)

Princess Diana dies, and Elton John decides to re-tribute a song he wrote for *someone else*. This is the musical equivalent of moving the gravestones around in a cemetary -- what creepy person does that?

2-Goodbye England's Rose (Candle in the wind)

Princess Diana dies, and Elton John decides to re-tribute a song he wrote for *someone else*. This is the musical equivalent of moving the gravestones around in a cemetary -- what creepy person does that?

It does sound a little odd at first, but I'll give Elton a pass on that one. All the money the song made went to charity and he hasn't re-released that version or played it live since.

Archived