Ask Tom Shane a question about the Jets

Maxman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance. If the season goes bad, they'll plant a toe tag on Sanchez and Tannenbaum will do what he does best and plant the blame for drafting Sanchez on Schottenheimer and Joey Clinkscales.

This. Except there is no "if' to any of this. Pick 6 and Tannenbaum take the hit and Rex comes back with some new GM and a new QB, either via trade or draft. Tannenbaum, if he had a brain, would've seen the ongoing mess in NOLA and done everything up to trading the top pick and/or Revis for Brees. And instead did nothing.

I seem to have lost all the knives in my apartment. I have no idea how. Should I buy new knives or simply keep on using the back of spoons to butter my toast?

On the one hand, as long as the toast gets buttered, you're fine. On the other hand, where would you turn in a survival scenario for a cutting implement?

Answer: spork

I seem to have lost all the knives in my apartment. I have no idea how. Should I buy new knives or simply keep on using the back of spoons to butter my toast?

Has there been an outbreak of slasher type attacks in your area, strangely in the same time slots as alcohol induced black outs?

I've got some questions for you guys:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you believe anything Rex says, either about his players or the team?

2. If the NFL gave each team salary cap amnesty to cut one player without penalty, which Jet would you ship out of town?

3. Will Mark Sanchez be your starter in Week Eight?

4. You can add one non-QB to this roster from any team in the league. Who are you taking?

1. 4.

2. Santonio Holmes. You are going back to ground and pound. He caught 51 passes last year under Air Schotty. That 9 million could be spent elsewhere.

3. Yes.

4. Arian Foster.

favorite Bruce Coslet memory?

Probably getting shut out by the Oilers on the last day to get knocked out of the playoffs, but it's actually his luring the Nordic Douchebag Norman Esiason here for some unknown reason. As we know, that albino, finger-pointing dickhole never left.

Probably getting shut out by the Oilers on the last day to get knocked out of the playoffs, but it's actually his luring the Nordic Douchebag Norman Esiason here for some unknown reason. As we know, that albino, finger-pointing dickhole never left.

Hahah. Boomer is a douche I agree.

What amazes me about Boomer these days is he has no problem going after the type of spoiled athletes he exactly was when he was playing.

He cried his way out of Cinci...threw everyone under the bus here and parlayed it into Imus getting him a gig and has never left since.

What amazes me about Boomer these days is he has no problem going after the type of spoiled athletes he exactly was when he was playing.

He cried his way out of Cinci...threw everyone under the bus here and parlayed it into Imus getting him a gig and has never left since.

You know how much I hate ESPN, but I actually pray for the day when Mike and Mike take out Boomer and Carton for good. I read the other day that they're (B&C) losing ground to them daily, especially with ESPN's move to FM, with Mike and Mike focusing more of the show on NY-centric topics. ESPN actually spent a large portion of their show today talking about the Subway Series. Clearly, they smell blood in the water. I'd love to see Dan Patrick take over FAN's morning drive. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to take on his ol' buddies at the Worldwide Leader. But, seriously, I'd rather listen to a test pattern than hear Boomer tell another story about his rec-league hockey games.

You know how much I hate ESPN, but I actually pray for the day when Mike and Mike take out Boomer and Carton for good. I read the other day that they're losing ground to them daily, especially with ESPN's move to FM, and with Mike and Mike focusing more of the show on NY-centric topics. ESPN actually spent a large portion of their show talking about the Subway Series. Clearly, they smell blood in the water. I'd love to see Dan Patrick take over FAN's morning drive. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to take on his ol' buddies at the Worldwide Leader. But, seriously, I'd rather listen to a test pattern than hear Boomer tell another story about his rec-league hockey games.

Be interesting to see what happens with the station in the next coming years for sure. I always got the sense they'd bump Boomer and Carton into Mikes spot when he leaves. We'll see. But yeah I've also heard the FAN isnt doing as well as they've been used to. Boomer just sucks. I tolerate Carton, but he's apparently a total douche. Banged the makeup girl and then she was forced to leave the show(or so I've heard)

Mikes having the 25th anniversary show on Friday. I guess Imus and Dog are going to be on. Should be somewhat entertaining. But then again Im a sports radio nerd.

Be interesting to see what happens with the station in the next coming years for sure. I always got the sense they'd bump Boomer and Carton into Mikes spot when he leaves. We'll see. But yeah I've also heard the FAN isnt doing as well as they've been used to. Boomer just sucks. I tolerate Carton, but he's apparently a total douche. Banged the makeup girl and then she was forced to leave the show(or so I've heard)

Mikes having the 25th anniversary show on Friday. I guess Imus and Dog are going to be on. Should be somewhat entertaining. But then again Im a sports radio nerd.

Francesa has been in semi-retirement for the last five years, it seems. I don't think you can put Boomer and Carton there for the simple reason that they can't talk sports for more than two minutes at a clip before Carton starts off on some unfunny, inane bullsh*t. I can't imagine Boomer wants to do radio for five more years, either. The dude has to have more money than God. I'd almost guarantee that they'll bring Adam the Bull back to take over for Francesa when he leaves. He was farmed out to their Cleveland affiliate to work afternoons, probably to season him up for the big chair when Mike bails.

You know who would be a great, sneaky hire? Jim Rome. I think his shtick would play in NY now, unlike ten years ago.

Archived