MetLife Bowl: Jets vs Giants Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid penalties.

A punter that can't punt.

Receivers that can't catch,

An offensive line that can't block for sh!+.

Neither one of these quarterbacks has a snowball's chance in hell to succeed and I guarantee at least one of them suffers a bad injury before week 4.

Anybody who thinks the problem with this team is the quarterback, or the running back, or the receivers, just doesn't get it.

Football is fundamentally about two things ... blocking and tackling.

We tackle.

We don't block.

You have to do BOTH to win.

I blame Tannenbaum and the coaches because I don't understand how people who are paid to evaluate football talent and coach football players could think they could go into an NFL season with an offensive line that is this pathetic. 1st team, second team, 3rd team ... they ALL suck.

How many sacks in 2 games?

Ground and Pound? How many yards per play on the ground?

Good grief.

I still don't buy that our D is going to be great either. They let the other team off the hook on 3rd down way too often and I don't think they will be able to pressure the QB enough to stop a great passing team either. We are going to be historically bad on O, and maybe a top 10-15 D. That will make us a 6-10 to 8-8 caliber team.

Oh pick six. No big deal.

Obviously I mentioned the pick six if you bothered to read. The protection for Sanchez was horrible and he stepped up into the pocket which is what most haters here were calling for him to do and he still got smashed. At least he still completed a high percentage of passes despite the pressure. But no way he can get set and throw down field with that protection. Our Offensive line is a disgrace.

The first team D gave up 6 points in 2 quarters. Not worried. Let's put blame where it's due: squarely on Wayne Hunter.

Ha. No really, he's terrible. The offensive line is killing us. It's hard to evaluate the passing game with most of the WRs out, but Sanchez looked okay minus the pick 6...and I'm still waiting for the Jets to throw the ball past first down marker. Ever.

Tebow looked awful. Sorry. He's not the answer.

Special teams penalties have to stop. We need a new punter.

Obviously I mentioned the pick six if you bothered to read. The protection for Sanchez was horrible and he stepped up into the pocket which is what most haters here were calling for him to do and he still got smashed. At least he still completed a high percentage of passes despite the pressure. But no way he can get set and throw down field with that protection. Our Offensive line is a disgrace.

Agreed.

Aaron Rodgers would suck playing behind this o-line.

Not saying Sanchez is Rodgers, but the front office and the coaching staff has given this kid no chance to succeed.

And if Tebow plays behind this line, it'll be the same story.

The Sanchez Defense Committee is going to be so, so draining this week.

he holds the ball too long

but anyone who thinks the only problem with this offense is the QB is a moron, plain and simple

you're not a moron, are you ?

Agreed.

Aaron Rodgers would suck playing behind this o-line.

Not saying Sanchez is Rodgers, but the front office and the coaching staff has given this kid no chance to succeed.

And if Tebow plays behind this line, it'll be the same story.

Pretty much

he holds the ball too long

but anyone who thinks the only problem with this offense is the QB is a moron, plain and simple

you're not a moron, are you ?

The quarterback is 82% of the problem. Tebow will get snaps with the first team offense this week.

Archived