Practice Notes - Tuesday 8/21

Maxman

I just wanted to start this thread because I will be at practice. And I will be bringing you awesome Jets updates. Your world may never be the same again.

I just want to hear about Sanchez, Tebow, and Wane Hunter. The rest of the team is irrelevant.

I just want to hear about Sanchez, Tebow, and Wane Hunter. The rest of the team is irrelevant.

lol, it's August and I genuinely don't care about this season anymore. NOT because I'm over-reacting with the rest of the fan base, but because I kind of don't think fans like ours deserve anything but what they seem to get.

Max, you're my hero...especially when you wear that cape! Go get'em tiger!

Captain-jet.jpg

Sorry to reveal your secret identity...is Courtney going with you again this time?

Yes, Courtney will be making an appearance at camp today. No word on Captain Jet.

have you been assigned a # for which miserable F fan you are? I think KS was handing out those t-shirts yesterday.

You guys should get on the bus now. When we're 2-6 and everyone has become a miserable ****, guys like you are going to get stuck with numbers in the triple digits, and top-fivers like T0m and me won't be able to do anything for you.

you are #1

Incorrect, that distinction is apparently Thomas Shanes.

I'm not miserable anyway.. I think Sanchez has looked good and this hysteria about the offense never being able score another TD is rather amusing.

Incorrect, that distinction is apparently Thomas Shanes.

I'm not miserable anyway.. I think Sanchez has looked good and this hysteria about the offense never being able score another TD is rather amusing.

of course you do.. 16 for 20 for 110 yards and 1 pick six is a solid pussington stat line, you've probably been fapping non stop since Sat .... Sanchez even said he played well except for 1 throw, classic punkington move too...

You guys should get on the bus now. When we're 2-6 and everyone has become a miserable ****, guys like you are going to get stuck with numbers in the triple digits, and top-fivers like T0m and me won't be able to do anything for you.

I'll bet you CTM's hairpeice that we will most certainly not be 2-6.

I think you're grossly underestimating the power of latino pride with regards to Mark. Yall are in for a big surprise.

of course you do.. 16 for 20 for 110 yards and 1 pick six is a solid pussington stat line, you've probably been fapping non stop since Sat .... Sanchez even said he played well except for 1 throw, classic punkington move too...

He would have been 10 for 10 if not for a Hill drop and then the bad throw for the int.

It's not exactly like Hunter and co. are giving him time to survery the field. He's doing well enough given the limited time and weapons he has at his disposal.

How far do you think those passes to Welker are? Brady's not exactly taking a 7 step drop, taking 2 steps forward, and heaving the ball 50 yards downfield every throw.

BOOM. Ahead of the curve.

Hogwash. No one wants a single digit number in football. I'll be cynical fan number 80 in the scorebook but number 1 in your hearts.

Archived