2 timeouts 1:30 left in the first half

Matt39

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Jets fag out.

Game was dead right there. What a pussy performance from everyone today. Slow death.

This. I hate that thing where they decide they're not going to do anything with a minute+ left. That would have been a good time to get into FG range and tie the game, make a statement, something.

They run out the clock like they a well oiled offense that can go down the field any time they want. Joke.

if you feel like being retarded that's on you. Try looking at the bigger picture...3 point game with 2 timeouts you dont sit on the ball

I am. the jets offense was really bad today, and one more drive doesn't change that. simms liked the idea. but you know so much more than he does

lol

simms was also saying Greene was running better than Powell. Yeah. H's brilliant.

good point. without greene and keller, the offense should have opened it up there. especially with a hall of fame coach and two demonic pass rushers on D, when they know you are passing it, nothing can go wrong

easy TD there

my bad

good point. without greene and keller, the offense should have opened it up there. especially with a hall of fame coach and two demonic pass rushers on D, when they know you are passing it, nothing can go wrong

easy TD there

my bad

so sitting on the ball in a close game with two timeouts is a good move. Do you live your life like a complete pussy as well?

**** off douche

Yeah, I just don't get that.

1 min and 2 timeouts is basically a 2 minute drill. They were on, what, the 30? You can't even try to get in field goal range? You need about 40 yards to do that. Sorry but that makes no sense unless you're willing to concede that you did not have the offense prepared.

Yeah, I just don't get that.

1 min and 2 timeouts is basically a 2 minute drill. They were on, what, the 30? You can't even try to get in field goal range? You need about 40 yards to do that. Sorry but that makes no sense unless you're willing to concede that you did not have the offense prepared.

What it shows is the complete lack of guts. No guts whatsoever. Just shows this fuvken guy is all talk.

What it shows is the complete lack of guts. No guts whatsoever. Just shows this fuvken guy is all talk.

Tough men don't need to market their toughness the way Rex does.

At the end of the day, he's a mouthy punk that buries his insecurity/cowardice under a steady stream of bullsh*t coming out of his mouth. BUT he's or coach and I pull for him.

Tough men don't need to market their toughness the way Rex does.

At the end of the day, he's a mouthy punk that buries his insecurity/cowardice under a steady stream of bullsh*t coming out of his mouth. BUT he's or coach and I pull for him.

OP I am with you on that, its just when our D allows 3rd down conversions one after the other its like what the fvck is going on here!

This is what happens to a coach when, no matter how much confidence you tell reporters you have in him, you're scared sh*tless your QB is going to throw a pick 6.

He could have tried 1 play and if it was a near-disaster then take a knee. They have a fear of doing even that and didn't want to risk losing the moral victory of only losing by 3 at halftime.

This is what happens to a coach when, no matter how much confidence you tell reporters you have in him, you're scared sh*tless your QB is going to throw a pick 6.

He could have tried 1 play and if it was a near-disaster then take a knee. They have a fear of doing even that and didn't want to risk losing the moral victory of only losing by 3 at halftime.

This.

That's exactly what happened yesterday.

Sanchez and the offense had better get this crap together next week. They come out strong, I'm willing to write this weekend off, but they pull another stunt like this the media frenzy will begin.

not that it mattered....but 3 minutes left down 17 and we punt. Just bizarre pussy football. Nothing to lose in that situation. Its like rex was coaching with defensive stats in his mind.

Dud you are so ****en right..I am watching and saying WTF is this guy doing! Have some ****en balls and play football.

Come on man, your pinning this on Sanchez are you ****en kidding me? how many drops were there? and how many 3rd down conversions did the genious Rex and his D gave up? you have two time outs and there's a minute left and you do that...your ****ed from that point forward.

Come on man, your pinning this on Sanchez are you ****en kidding me? how many drops were there? and how many 3rd down conversions did the genious Rex and his D gave up? you have two time outs and there's a minute left and you do that...your ****ed from that point forward.

When did I say I was pinning anything - whatever "this" is - on Sanchez? That is you saying it, and ascribing a statement you're saying, to me.

When did I say I was pinning anything - whatever "this" is - on Sanchez? That is you saying it, and ascribing a statement you're saying, to me.

Dude you are the one saying Rex doesn't have confidence in Sanchex you wrote that!, What I am saying is that's pure BS cause if that's the case where was Tebow? Rex and the D looked mighty stupid yesterday!

Dude you are the one saying Rex doesn't have confidence in Sanchex you wrote that!, What I am saying is that's pure BS cause if that's the case where was Tebow? Rex and the D looked mighty stupid yesterday!

What on earth does Tebow have to do with this?

Rex clearly was afraid to try anything with Sanchez with a minute left with 2 timeouts. If you think he would be just as spineless with a true top-notch QB, well then you can believe that. I do not believe it. The guy's core attitude is to attack and overpower. That is not a "Meh, just take a knee so we can lock in a 3 point deficit" attitude.

And Rex doesn't, by your apparent definition, look stupid because these horribly overpaid linebackers can't tackle and are run like they're wearing 20 lb ankle weights. Even without our only dominant player on defense, they were put in the right position by the coach(es). If they weren't in that correct position they wouldn't have missed a tackle (much like the first half of the AFCCG, also against Pittsburgh), as they wouldn't have been near the ball carrier.

This was the whole game though. They were entirely too conservative on both sides of the ball. I hate taking the knee going into the locker room at the half with more than a minute left, but the Jets routinely do that. They don't routinely play the whole game scared. They took the lead 7-3, then 10-6, and then it was like they decided they going to play "not-to-lose" football with 45 minutes left.

Terrible game plan all around. It looked like they were unprepared or something.

Archived