Who is our least bad QB?

Jetsfan80

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our least bad QB?

• Sanchez
    • Tebow
    • McElroy

most of us already know

this comment could be applied equally to sanchez or tebow. we can't beat texans no matter what we do so why not send sanchez a message and bench his ass next week. don't sell me the "this will break his confidence" line either

Tebow has already beat the Texans..

The tebow hate is thick...has nothing to do with his ability.. He will always look like sh*t until they give

him the shot, and he has some time playing with 1st team, and gets a little more used to JETS land.

We could still make the playoffs if they put him in, and run Carolina's offense..it is the same Gators offense that Cam took

to Auburn, and was adopted last year by the panthers.

Should give McElroy a shot, see what he can do over next few games.....

You pull your waning starter, a virtual testament to your coaching ability, and instead of using the guy that led a five or six game winning

streak last year in the N F L , with a playoff win, you put in Greg McKelroy... right...

You pull your waning starter, a virtual testament to your coaching ability, and instead of using the guy that led a five or six game winning

streak last year in the N F L , with a playoff win, you put in Greg McKelroy... right...

What about "McElroy once played half way decently in a preseason game" DON'T you understand?

There's no right answer to this question. All I can say is that of the three of them, McElroy is the only one who hasn't already undoubtedly proven that he completely sucks ass. That said, given the opportunity, I have no doubt that he would do just that.

LMAO

Tebow has already beat the Texans..

The tebow hate is thick...has nothing to do with his ability.. He will always look like sh*t until they give

him the shot, and he has some time playing with 1st team, and gets a little more used to JETS land.

We could still make the playoffs if they put him in, and run Carolina's offense..it is the same Gators offense that Cam took

to Auburn, and was adopted last year by the panthers.

You're right, it has nothing to do with his so-called "ability". It has everything to do with the fact that in spite of this ability, he is still unbelievably awful and the only QB in this league who is proven to be an even worse passer than Sanchez. While I know you want to suck Tebow dry for being on an 8-8 team that lucked into a playoff spot last year, when the first thing that team wants to do in the following offseason is get rid of him, that's not a particularly good sign. Hate to break it to you, but the Jets defense isn't about to hold opponents to single-digit points for an entire game while Tebow sits on his thumb before finally showing up on the last drive of the game.

Tebow's shining moment is that he had one so-so run in the middle of the season in which his defense repeatedly bailed his sorry ass out, before finishing the season losing 4 of his last 5 games, including two pathetically horrid performances against the league's worst defense in the Patriots, a team who you may recall, the Jets have to face twice a year. The guy is flat out awful, always has been and always will be, never should have been brought on this team and frankly, the Jets would be better off going through a carousel of FA QBs to see if any of them look like they don't suck ass than wasting their time on someone who has proven, beyond a doubt, that he absolutely does.

Denver knew Tebow wasn't a long term solution which is why we have him. We should also know he is not and won't ever be a long term solution. He IS a guy who might be able to come in and win a few games if your starter goes down which is what you want out of a back-up. If we're looking at putting Sanchez on the bench where he belongs, Why would you put on a band-aid that could/might work a little bit when you have another option that hasn't had a chance to prove that he couldn't work long term? Wait - I know why - the great football minds that are keeping McElroy on the bench because he supposedly can't do this or that are the guys that were sure Sanchez WAS the solution. I question their minds.

And if you want to stretch it to absurdity and think Tebow can catch lightning in a bottle on a continual basis - guess who broke the bottle and let the lightning out? Twice. Beli - and unfortunately for us we see him 2x a year, minimum.

You're right, it has nothing to do with his so-called "ability". It has everything to do with the fact that in spite of this ability, he is still unbelievably awful and the only QB in this league who is proven to be an even worse passer than Sanchez. While I know you want to suck Tebow dry for being on an 8-8 team that lucked into a playoff spot last year, when the first thing that team wants to do in the following offseason is get rid of him, that's not a particularly good sign. Hate to break it to you, but the Jets defense isn't about to hold opponents to single-digit points for an entire game while Tebow sits on his thumb before finally showing up on the last drive of the game.

Tebow's shining moment (breaking NFL records last year in the playoffs)is that he had one so-so run in the middle of the season in which his defense(ranked 24/25 for 2010 and 2011) repeatedly bailed his sorry ass out, before finishing the season losing 4 of his last 5 games, including two pathetically horrid performances against the league's worst defense in the Patriots (beat the JETS), a team who you may recall, the Jets(lost to Broncos) have to face twice a year. The guy is flat out awful, always has been (Holds four NCAA Div 1 FB QB records, two Nat'l championships,several playoff records, Broncos records*) and always will be, never should have been brought on this team and frankly, the Jets would be better off going through a carousel of FA QBs to see if any of them look like they don't suck ass than wasting their time on someone who has proven, beyond a doubt, that he absolutely does.

I usually don't talk to people who have Sanchez cum dribbling down their chin.. it's so unseemly..

I wonder how tough it is to take a team that is 1-4 (on a 7-24 record) and lead them to the playoffs after a decade long playoff drought ?

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, probably because of all the Sanchez cum you have in your eyes..

Internet tough guys.. they all need their teeth knocked out.

Sry you feel that way.. I am sure it won't be as bad with Tebow taking Sanchez's job vs. Peyton taking it..as Rex wanted at the

start of the season.

*not enough room to put all of his records down.. Mark has 0 NCAA records, not sure about his playoff records or his NFL records, but I am sure you keep them in a little book tucked in your panties.

Denver knew Tebow wasn't a long term solution which is why we have him. We should also know he is not and won't ever be a long term solution. He IS a guy who might be able to come in and win a few games if your starter goes down which is what you want out of a back-up. If we're looking at putting Sanchez on the bench where he belongs, Why would you put on a band-aid that could/might work a little bit when you have another option that hasn't had a chance to prove that he couldn't work long term? Wait - I know why - the great football minds that are keeping McElroy on the bench because he supposedly can't do this or that are the guys that were sure Sanchez WAS the solution. I question their minds.

And if you want to stretch it to absurdity and think Tebow can catch lightning in a bottle on a continual basis - guess who broke the bottle and let the lightning out? Twice. Beli - and unfortunately for us we see him 2x a year, minimum.

Tebow will be starting for the JETS soon.. good to know you're ready to throw sh*t on him before he takes his first snap as starter..should make your experience as a fan that much more self demeaning...

I usually don't talk to people who have Sanchez cum dribbling down their chin.. it's so unseemly..

I wonder how tough it is to take a team that is 1-4 (on a 7-24 record) and lead them to the playoffs after a decade long playoff drought ?

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, probably because of all the Sanchez cum you have in your eyes..

Internet tough guys.. they all need their teeth knocked out.

Sry you feel that way.. I am sure it won't be as bad with Tebow taking Sanchez's job vs. Peyton taking it..as Rex wanted at the

start of the season.

*not enough room to put all of his records down.. Mark has 0 NCAA records, not sure about his playoff records or his NFL records, but I am sure you keep them in a little book tucked in your panties.

It took just one sentence for you to prove what a completely ****ing moron you are, congratulations! I mean seriously, this post proves you to be, without any shadow of a doubt, have absolutely no intelligence, common sense, or even capability of reading whatsoever. A person couldn't possibly be this ****ing stupid if they tried.

Since reading comprehension is something you're clearly incapable of, let's just clearly something up right now, I think Sanchez is absolutely awful. Hopefully that's something you're able to understand while you choke on Tebow's cock while wishing he had a clone that could plow you in the ass at the same time. You are in competition for the dumbest ****ing moron the internet has ever known.

The thing that's so laughable is that there's not a single thing that you posted that proved me anything but right. The Broncos had a mediocre run at the beginning of the season on the back of their defense, whoop-dee-doo. They still finished up the season with the EXACT same record that they started with, 1-4, which you are trying to paint as the most awful thing possible. So is 1-4 in irrecoverable disaster that is the most unacceptable thing in football history, or is it the mark of how an amazing QB finishes his season up, because it sure as hell can't be both. The fact that the Broncos won a 3-way tiebreaker because while they were sh*tting themselves down the stretch, they backed in because the other teams in their division did the same does not make them anything worth a damn. The Broncos had a chance to lock up their playoff spot and failed for three consecutive weeks. That is pathetic. Tebow faced the Patriots twice in a matter of weeks and was embarrassed by the league's since worst defense. Pathetic. There's a reason the Bronco's booted Tebow's sorry ass to the curb as quickly as humanly possible.

And newsflash, NCAA records meaning absolutely NOTHING. This isn't college, this is the NFL and Tebow is one in a loooooong line of great college players who are useless piles of horse sh*t in the NFL.

It took just one sentence for you to prove what a completely ****ing moron you are, congratulations! I mean seriously, this post proves you to be, without any shadow of a doubt, have absolutely no intelligence, common sense, or even capability of reading whatsoever. A person couldn't possibly be this ****ing stupid if they tried.

Since reading comprehension is something you're clearly incapable of, let's just clearly something up right now, I think Sanchez is absolutely awful. Hopefully that's something you're able to understand while you choke on Tebow's cock while wishing he had a clone that could plow you in the ass at the same time. You are in competition for the dumbest ****ing moron the internet has ever known.

The thing that's so laughable is that there's not a single thing that you posted that proved me anything but right. The Broncos had a mediocre run at the beginning of the season on the back of their defense, whoop-dee-doo. They still finished up the season with the EXACT same record that they started with, 1-4, which you are trying to paint as the most awful thing possible. So is 1-4 in irrecoverable disaster that is the most unacceptable thing in football history, or is it the mark of how an amazing QB finishes his season up, because it sure as hell can't be both. The fact that the Broncos won a 3-way tiebreaker because while they were sh*tting themselves down the stretch, they backed in because the other teams in their division did the same does not make them anything worth a damn. The Broncos had a chance to lock up their playoff spot and failed for three consecutive weeks. That is pathetic. Tebow faced the Patriots twice in a matter of weeks and was embarrassed by the league's since worst defense. Pathetic. There's a reason the Bronco's booted Tebow's sorry ass to the curb as quickly as humanly possible.

And newsflash, NCAA records meaning absolutely NOTHING. This isn't college, this is the NFL and Tebow is one in a loooooong line of great college players who are useless piles of horse sh*t in the NFL.

TL , DR..

Is that how you make your points with everyone..

Yak for two paragraphs about how stupid they are, and how they can't read, or understand the language..Please.. GFY.

Tebow will start, then you can cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry.. and cry.

BTW.... Tebow doesn't want Mark to fail.. he *wants* him to succeed.. He wants everyone to succeed. Its the way he is.

I know you don't understand higher concepts like integrity, perseverance, courage, honesty, so I won't list any more to

confuse you, or make you feel any smaller than you already feel about yourself.. but please take your sights off me and point

your little weak name calling gun at someone else.. I understand you feel bad about your fantasy ball licking friend losing his job after such a miserable four years, such a waste of time.. but that is not my problem.

You see, I am more of a fan of winners than those that have an endless list of excuses at the end of every miserable performance.. Sanchez, if you want to know what I think, was a loser at USC, he left before it was so plainly evident it would

kill his draft value, and the JETS bought into the hype.. too bad... NO, too ****ing bad.. better ?

You like to talk about balls and cock don't you ?

P.S.

I went and read a little of your angry rant, you're right about the Broncos sorry ass performance at the end..it matches the sorry ass performance Manning had to deal with at the start of the season..tons of logical possible reasons why that happened.. He still has the heart of a lion, and you can make a lion heart into something...You

can't make a pussy into a lion heart.. won't happen.

You were the one that said "The guy is flat out awful, always has been and always will be," which is ****ing stupid, or you just hate Tebow, so it won't matter if he wins the next five SBs as the JETS QB.. You will always hate Tebow.. for some private reason , great or small..

Tebow will be starting for the JETS soon.. good to know you're ready to throw sh*t on him before he takes his first snap as starter..should make your experience as a fan that much more self demeaning...

Starting what? Starting to send out his resume? Dude - I'd try to discuss this with you rationally but it appears you are here for Tebow and not for the New York Jets. I thought most of you had left already but - whatever. The way you react to things that aren't close to being news, suggests you're probably not going to be here long anyway. I don't have any ax to grind with Tim Tebow in the least. If we had a viable starting QB, I'd be delighted to have him as a back-up. I think he's a stand-up kid. I just don't want him to be the "solution" to the QB issue of the team I follow. And he won't be for long if he does get the chance. Or any other team, for long, if get gets additional chances. It's nothing against Tim Tebow - I like Tim Tebow. I want the football team that I invest my heart, time, effort, and $$$ into to have a viable starting QB. To say that's an essential component understates it. #'s 1 & 2 on the Jets QB Depth Chart aren't long term viable. I cant say that about # 3 but would like the matter cleared up so we can move upward and onward. That's all.

TL , DR..

Is that how you make your points with everyone..

Yak for two paragraphs about how stupid they are, and how they can't read, or understand the language..Please.. GFY.

Oh sweet irony. I made my point very clear the first time around until you responded by spending sentence after sentence talking about your never-ending love for semen. You of course ignored the points made there since it proved you so unarguably wrong, but that's what is come to be expected from people like you.

I'll make it real simple for you, Tebow sucks. Try as you might, your attempts to prove otherwise don't come close to doing so. The guy is not capable of playing QB in the NFL. Trust me, as an actual Jets fan (as opposed to a Tebow fan), I'd love nothing more for the opposite to be truth, but there's absolutely no evidence to support that being the case. You've made it pretty clear that you are blindly in love with him and lack any objectivity on the matter whatsoever, which makes it all the more hilarious how desperately you tried to paint me as a Sanchez lover, when I can freely admit the guy sucks ass. The Broncos backing into the playoffs in the NFL's weakest division with an unimpressive 8-8 record on the back of numerous wins that you try to credit solely to Tebow, despite horrendous offensive outputs and extremely low scores that say the exact opposite is the case, doesn't do much to help your cause. Beyond that, it's nothing but an endless list of excuses, which in the end, does nothing but prove that you're wrong, because even you realize all of the evidence completely disagrees with you, but you simply can't come to grips with that. All you've really done, is successfully demonstrate how much your stance is based solely on a man-crush, and therefore, your entire opinion on the matter carries no validity.

Starting what? Starting to send out his resume? Dude - I'd try to discuss this with you rationally but it appears you are here for Tebow and not for the New York Jets. I thought most of you had left already but - whatever. The way you react to things that aren't close to being news, suggests you're probably not going to be here long anyway. I don't have any ax to grind with Tim Tebow in the least. If we had a viable starting QB, I'd be delighted to have him as a back-up. I think he's a stand-up kid. I just don't want him to be the "solution" to the QB issue of the team I follow. And he won't be for long if he does get the chance. Or any other team, for long, if get gets additional chances. It's nothing against Tim Tebow - I like Tim Tebow. I want the football team that I invest my heart, time, effort, and $$$ into to have a viable starting QB. To say that's an essential component understates it. #'s 1 & 2 on the Jets QB Depth Chart aren't long term viable. I cant say that about # 3 but would like the matter cleared up so we can move upward and onward. That's all.

Ok.. I don't know where you get me with the ax to grind on irrelevant news, but whatever..

I am saying Tebow has the possibility of maybe doing more than just a few wins, and the (not that you said this) argument based in

him never ever being an NFL QB, or never have *any* football talent, "never was never will be" is ridiculous..

I'd bet if anyone *was* going to find a way to be a success at the position its him.. based on his previous efforts.

I'd also bet Tebow is hoping for Marks success more than anyone around him.. THAT being said, if Mark continues down

the road he is on now, Why NOT start Tebow, if he can't frigging get it, bench his ass, start McKelroy. ?

Archived