How much will the Texans beat the Jets by?

BlackDynamite

Season to date: 4-0

Sanchez gets a cancer free huddle and the offense responds and shows it at least has a pulse.

Kerley and McKnight shine (well as much as one can in our offense) and Tebow makes a play. Rex reminds us that he was once considered a brilliant defensive mind.

With great trepidation:

19-17 Jets.

i realize the texans are somewhat different defensively, as are the Jets but this is still virtually the same team we beat 2 yrs in a row. personnel wise maybe we dnt match up as good as before. Jets best texans 27-24 in overtime.

i realize the texans are somewhat different defensively, as are the Jets but this is still virtually the same team we beat 2 yrs in a row. personnel wise maybe we dnt match up as good as before. Jets best texans 27-24 in overtime.

2 years ago, we had Darrelle Revis, a run defense not made of Cheez Whiz, and an ounce of pride.

27-13 Texans

BD

If the Jets are going to lose this game, I hope they have the decency to get blown out in the first half. I have to get up early Tuesday morning.

Yeah and when its a complete blowout like it was sunday my blood pressure kind of stabilizes quickly in the second half. I spent most of the second half actully laughing . I actully laughed through Rex's mock outrage and most of the Jets postgame show.

Not funny to you, but can be funny to others.

Lighten up and enjoy life instead of being offended. If you dont like it, ignore it. Dont tell others what they can and cant do.

LOL actually I meant for how bad that joke was.

by negative 3....see how i did that.

I agree, no matter how bad we are, Rex always seems to have Kubiaks offenses number, if we don't turn it over for a score, or in the range of a guaranteed score we got a good shot winning an ugly football game IMO, the Texans don't have the physical OL the 49ers have, it's a very very good Oline, but in a very different way, and I think we can hold our own at the point of attack upfront with these guys unlike Pitt, and SF.

I agree, no matter how bad we are, Rex always seems to have Kubiaks offenses number, if we don't turn it over for a score, or in the range of a guaranteed score we got a good shot winning an ugly football game IMO, the Texans don't have the physical OL the 49ers have, it's a very very good Oline, but in a very different way, and I think we can hold our own at the point of attack upfront with these guys unlike Pitt, and SF.

Thats my thought process as well...we have beaten them 2 years in a row anyhow.....hopefully it continues.

with holmes out I have to adjust my perspective.

jets are looking at a 4-12 season, with many blow outs

they quit when they were 2-1, no way they play hard at 3 - 7

hey, at least we all get our sundays off

kind of a relief

Archived