***** Official NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gruden summed it up best: "every time they pass you have to hold your breath as a Jet fan"

how can there even be a debate as to whether sanchez is back next year?

Yup.

Except I've felt that way with EVERY QB we've had not named Vinny, in my lifetime.

****in' crazy.

I think the play calling and design is a big problem. They came out on the first drive things were opened up Sanchez rifled it around had some wide open recievers, and they ran the ball effectively. Then all of a sudden everything closes up, guys are clustered, nobody can get seperation, they waste a whole drive on Tebow. You can't blame Rex for the offensive struggles, he wasnt getting praise for the offense 3 years ago when they were goin deep into the playoffs. Hes a defensive coach who likes to leave the offense up to his coordinator, unfortunantly thats Tony Sparano

I think the play calling and design is a big problem. They came out on the first drive things were opened up Sanchez rifled it around had some wide open recievers, and they ran the ball effectively. Then all of a sudden everything closes up, guys are clustered, nobody can get seperation, they waste a whole drive on Tebow. You can't blame Rex for the offensive struggles, he wasnt getting praise for the offense 3 years ago when they were goin deep into the playoffs. Hes a defensive coach who likes to leave the offense up to his coordinator, unfortunantly thats Tony Sparano

167.gif

Titans defense averages 29 points a game...we have 3.

Archived