A dolfag fans reaction to their new logo:

Jetfan13

Introducing the new logo for the Miami Dolphins..sponsored by Carnival Cruise Line...Because after all, when you see this logo, do you think of football, or do you think of being on a cruise ship watching the dolphins swim in the sunset?? Hmmmmmm.........

PRICELESS

That looks like something you'd see on a f*cking juice box.  They're working with teal, orange and a dolphin and yet they take off the football helmet, which was the only thing giving it a shred of masculinity.  Might as well just have it jumping over a rainbow through a ring of penises.  

i heard this from a dlophin fan......"can you imagine the outrage if these logos were introduced in reverse?? If we went started with this sleek dolphin then changed to a cartoon dolphin wearing a helmet?  people would lose there minds!"  

i totally agree, people are just programmed to complain on the internet these days

i heard this from a dlophin fan......"can you imagine the outrage if these logos were introduced in reverse?? If we went started with this sleek dolphin then changed to a cartoon dolphin wearing a helmet?  people would lose there minds!"  

i totally agree, people are just programmed to complain on the internet these days

I couldn't disagree more. Sounds to me like your Dolphin fan friend is trying to rationalize a truly awful new logo. 

That looks like something you'd see on a f*cking juice box.  They're working with teal, orange and a dolphin and yet they take off the football helmet, which was the only thing giving it a shred of masculinity.  Might as well just have it jumping over a rainbow through a ring of penises.  

Love this response!

Reminds me of USFL logos past. Too stylized. Says nothing. Stands for nothing. Personality-less. The Browns have a better logo. It's like, "yeah, **** you, our helmet is burnt umber. Suck it." The phons logo looks like a Carnival Cruise Line advertisement.

Word. Browns unis are badass.

Archived