Mafia forum off season chat thread

So I decided to buy myself a little Christmas present and got new wireless earbuds (Jabra Elite 75t) and an mp3 player to play music when I'm doing things around the house like cooking or whatever.

Turns out the mp3 player I bought isn't Bluetooth compatible. It's just the color blue.

**** my life. 

• Haha 2

You mother ****ers have made me wait months after having the worst mafia performance of all time. I'm never playing this game again.

in.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If someone is willing to Mod a game, I'm willing to do my part and do a mass-tagging, as is my lone true skillset on this board.  

Don't be so hard on yourself. You do have second skillset on this board. You just nearly shutdown the entire site with it.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After Spoot runs his game, I’m thinking about running a “Quarantine Mafia” game.  

The setup being everyone is in a QT with one other player...IE town are all Masons with two teams of Mafia (COVID super spreaders)

Mafia tries to infect town players, and if a player gets infected, he/she infects the mason partner in the QT a day later and then each die, each after a 1 day delay post-infection.  But some players will have the ability to get vaccinated or have other protections in place.  Each Mason team would have different abilities/characteristics. Still have to think about those mechanics a bit.

Thoughts? 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

After Spoot runs his game, I’m thinking about running a “Quarantine Mafia” game.  

The setup being everyone is in a QT with one other player...IE town are all Masons with two teams of Mafia (COVID super spreaders)

Mafia tries to infect town players, and if a player gets infected, he/she infects the mason partner in the QT a day later and then each die, each after a 1 day delay post-infection.  But some players will have the ability to get vaccinated or have other protections in place.  Each Mason team would have different abilities/characteristics. Still have to think about those mechanics a bit.

Thoughts? 

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I’m in.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thoughts? 

WTF is wrong with you? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Additional thoughts/ideas for this setup:

If you’re quarantined with @JiF, you automatically get Hepatitis and HPV. But you also get all the meth you’d like.

If you’re quarantined with @CTM, you die from the smell long before COVID becomes a problem.  

If you’re quarantined with @The Crusher, you run out of food and he eats you. 

If you’re quarantined with @Spoot-Face, you don’t get invited to the QT because you speak Ukrainian and he can’t understand you. 

If you’re quarantined with @Pac, you get Mercury Poisoning because of too much Red Lobster seafood.

I feel sorry for anyone that doesn’t embrace the sheer genius of this. 

• Haha 3

On 1/28/2021 at 2:41 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Omg, guys, why has it taken me this long to learn that Ice-T has a metal band? This sh*t is awesome and hilarious:

That song is hard as hell to play on guitar hero “expert” level 

yeah, yeah, yeah....... nobody cares I know. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thoughts? 

I like the general idea of untrustworthy mason partners. I played a game like this on DM a long time ago (ironically my role was Pikachu, it was a Super Smash Bros theme) and it was a lot of fun.

34 minutes ago, Stark said:

That song is hard as hell to play on guitar hero “expert” level 

yeah, yeah, yeah....... nobody cares I know. 

I always had trouble with Free Bird even on just Hard. It's not even the notes that were hard it's just a long ******* song lol.

• Upvote 1