*****The Official New York Jets VS Buffalo Bills Game Thread *****

Larz

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is too early to completely count out the player, but Dee Miliner at 9 was a mistake.  We didn't need a CB that badly, he clearly isn't as amazing as the front office hoped and he was taken to make some of the heat from the Revis trade die down as much as he was for skill.  We would have been better off drafting Warmack or an OLB.

I know this is too early to completely count out the player, but Dee Miliner at 9 was a mistake. We didn't need a CB that badly, he clearly isn't as amazing as the front office hoped and he was taken to make some of the heat from the Revis trade die down as much as he was for skill. We would have been better off drafting Warmack or an OLB.

Yes.

I know this is too early to completely count out the player, but Dee Miliner at 9 was a mistake. We didn't need a CB that badly, he clearly isn't as amazing as the front office hoped and he was taken to make some of the heat from the Revis trade die down as much as he was for skill. We would have been better off drafting Warmack or an OLB.

Which OLB? You don't draft a guard at 9

Archived