Bye Week, And Then Run The Table?

Il Mostro

Jets' above water going into the bye, with the toughest part of the schedule behind us.  No, I do not expect us to really run the table and finish 12-4.  But how close can this team come by continuing to get their $hit together?   We've got a legit shot if we do not shoot ourselves in the foot -- or head.

Jets' above water going into the bye, with the toughest part of the schedule behind us.  No, I do not expect us to really run the table and finish 12-4.  But how close can this team come by continuing to get their $hit together?   We've got a legit shot if we do not shoot ourselves in the foot -- or head.

Not sure how the bye effects the everey other game nature od our dominanace.  That being said it's gonna be an awesome two weeks. 

yeah i think it could happen,  people had us winning 4 or 5 games so yeah im down

I have had us finishing a lumpy 8-8, but if the team actually gets coached-up I think 10-6 is a very real possibility.  Question is, who's going to coach-up the coaches?

This bye week couldn't come at a better time, we need to heal up, I like the final 7 games better than the first 9. I remember before the season our 5 game stretch of @ATL PIT NEW @CIN NO was considered brutal and I'm sure many expected us to go 0-5, but we came out 3-2, great job by this team.

Jets' above water going into the bye, with the toughest part of the schedule behind us. No, I do not expect us to really run the table and finish 12-4. But how close can this team come by continuing to get their $hit together? We've got a legit shot if we do not shoot ourselves in the foot -- or head.

IMO you can chalk up Balt, and Carolina as losses, but after that the other 5 are winnable.

I said it a few weeks ago, and still believe it true, Jets VS Dolphins Week 17 Sunday Night, winner goes to playoffs, loser goes home!

The Jets should be able to sweep the Bills and probably end up splitting with the Phins.  Probably lose to the Ravens, especially with it being on the road.  Oakland and Cleveland at home both need to be wins, but Carolina on the road will be tough.  I'm thinking 9 or 10 wins is most likely, which would be tough not to be happy with, even if it doesn't lead to the playoffs.

IMO you can chalk up Balt, and Carolina as losses, but after that the other 5 are winnable.

I said it a few weeks ago, and still believe it true, Jets VS Dolphins Week 17 Sunday Night, winner goes to playoffs, loser goes home!

Be careful with buff in buff they are better at home and we always play bad there but I can see week 17 in Miami matering

I dont think any of our last games are unwinnable. With this team tho you cant say any are definite wins either. I think they pull it together in the bye and make some noise. I hope.

Can we win two in a row first before aiming for 7? LOL

Seriously though, We'll split with at least one of the divisional opponents if not both, Baltimore aren't great but they probably will be against us,  never easy a place to go, while Cam Newton and Carolina are absoutely rolling right now.

It will be tough, around 8-8/10-6 is what I'd be looking at. Can't see us losing more than 3, can't see us winning more than 5.

for some reason Rex has had some problems with Miami.  I think Cleveland and Buffalo are Ws.  Don't think they win at Baltimore.  At Carolina could be tough.  I cannot remember the other games and am too lazy to look.  I will assume 1 win in Miami and one other win against an undisclosed opponent.  9-7, with a shot.

for some reason Rex has had some problems with Miami.  I think Cleveland and Buffalo are Ws.  Don't think they win at Baltimore.  At Carolina could be tough.  I cannot remember the other games and am too lazy to look.  I will assume 1 win in Miami and one other win against an undisclosed opponent.  9-7, with a shot.

Going to need 10 wins to get in the playoffs, so 5-2 at worst if that's what you want to do. Jets will hold no tiebreakers with teams they would tie with at 9-7, 3 of our 5 wins are VS the NFC.

This bye week couldn't come at a better time, we need to heal up, I like the final 7 games better than the first 9. I remember before the season our 5 game stretch of @ATL PIT NEW @CIN NO was considered brutal and I'm sure many expected us to go 0-5, but we came out 3-2, great job by this team.

+1 No one can debate that 3-2 in that stretch is a success.....a major one. We get some receivers back and things could be interesting.

Archived