49ers to cut Nnamdi today - consider him, or too washed up?

nj meadowlands

I think this team is committed to living and dying by the growth of Dee Milliner.  He flashed some of that closing speed yesterday and he also got beat like a drum on some plays.  Its clear, the Jets are going to live with that type of erratic play.

So that being said, no, I wouldnt entertain bringing him in.  Let these youngsters learn, get all you can out of Cro this year and figure it out next season who's your CB's of the future.   

I think this team is committed to living and dying by the growth of Dee Milliner. He flashed some of that closing speed yesterday and he also got beat like a drum on some plays. Its clear, the Jets are going to live with that type of erratic play.

So that being said, no, I wouldnt entertain bringing him in. Let these youngsters learn, get all you can out of Cro this year and figure it out next season who's your CB's of the future.

i don't think you grab him to replace Milliner. But test him in nickle and dimes and see if he has anything at Safety. Jmo

I would kick the tires. As we've seen w many players sometimes it's the system and the mental aspect. He's also getting older and will never be the player he was in Oakland. But still worth the look IMO.

Rex knows defense and Idzik has pushed the right buttons If Aso can help this team they will sign him.

i don't think you grab him to replace Milliner. But test him in nickle and dimes and see if he has anything at Safety. Jmo

I'm saying, reps both practice and game day...they want Milliner out there.  Not some washed up bum. 

I think having an old salty vet who's on the decline isnt always the best thing for a young guy to see. 

EDIT: forgot Allen got hurt, if serious, I'd consider this I guess. 

Archived