***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

We are witnessing the Santonio Holmes effect. We should have just gone at it with  the new guys. Adding him back into the lineup has decimated our morale

Yeah, definitely on Holmes that we are getting decimated on the offensive line... Definitely on Holmes that Geno isn't protecting the football... Definitely on Holmes that Milliner is looking to give Gholston a run for his money...

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we all saw this coming

dumb ****s took the bills lightly

really really really disappointed in morningwood, awful game plan.  reminds me of how I play madden, run up the middle, run up the middle, go long

stupid

What bother me the most of the entire first half was how our coaches decided to run down the clock running the ball or calling for check down passes when with had the wind in our favor.  Game planning to win 6-3 will not cut it every week, DAMN IT .

LOL. It's so frustrating, we're the best team in the league, we're just "unprepared" every time we lose.

We have bottom third talent but so does Buffalo. Rex deserves huge credit for getting us to 5-4, but today is a dumpster fire for both the coaching staff and players alike.

Archived