***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chasing playoff spots at the expense of building toward the future is why Tannenbaum can't get a job in the NFL again.

Tom Im basing what I said on what the Organization is putting out there. They obviously think they can win now with the signing of Reed so based on what they are thinking Yes Geno should sit.

I was fine with taking our lumps this year but apparently within the organization things have changed.

Tom Im basing what I said on what the Organization is putting out there. They obviously think they can win now with the signing of Reed so based on what they are thinking Yes Geno should sit.

I was fine with taking our lumps this year but apparently within the organization things have changed.

The organization shouldn't define their path based on Ed Reed's availability.

The organization shouldn't define their path based on Ed Reed's availability.

They did make it clear they are not just sitting on a lost season by signing a 35 year old player. If the Jets were content with the ups and downs of a so called rebuild they would have never signed Reed.

We can go back and forth forever on this, no sense in that, lets just hope we come back and win :)

Archived